Chapter 2

"Wha?" I said, as I awoke from my passing out to the sound of loud banging. I had had the weirdest dream that I.......was a mermaid. "Haha." I laughed, dizzy, still ignoring the banging. I went to drain the water but as leaned over and saw not legs and I screamed. The banging kept going on.

"Sam!' My mom shouted on the other side of the door. "Open the door! Are you alright?!" Oh I had a head ache, I must still be dreaming. I had to still be dreaming. I looked down to see, yet again, no legs. I closed my eyes and pinched myself. Still no legs.

"Samantha Jones Leaki, open the door!"My mom screamed.

"Im fine mom I just, uh um fell asleep in the tub, thats all!" I replied hastily.

"Sam just open the door, your really worrying me." Said my mom.

"Just gimme a damn second!" I shouted. Uh oh. I didn't mean to say that. I ment to say give me a dang second. I waited but there was just silence. All of a sudden my moms voice started up again.

"One. Two. Thr-" She said but I then cut her off.

"Please mom! I'll be out in a second, I really will! I need to get out of the tub and stuff." I begged

"Alright you have five minutes." She said. Oh god. What was I going to do? How do I get rid of this thing? Is it permenant? What even is it? Questions flooded my mind. I leaned over to drain the tub then decided I was just goin to pull myself out. When I started trying to, I realized how damn heavy this thing really was. Atleast 25 five pounds. No, more than that. At least 35. Well it was pretty long and I guess I should think of it as one giant solid leg. Pretty heavy. I pulled using all my arm strength and hit the floor. There was no way I was going to make it all the way to my bed to hide this under the blankets. Then I had an idea. I reached over and pulled down my turquoise towel and covered the....whatever it was. I then reached the doorknob and opened it.

"Mom! You can come in now!" I said. The rest of my plan was to, well, wing it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short but the next chapter is waywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywaywayway longer

Tell me if you like more alfriendos! There are so many more things to come! SSSSSPPPPPFTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fart noise) Oh oh oh  oh oh yeaeaeaeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................slender gonna get ya!