Luke Imagine

"We're 5 Seconds of Summer and we hope you're having a good time!" Luke said into his microphone before they started their next song, I smiled at my boyfriend, Luke, from the side of the stage as the crowd cheered so loud I could barely hear myself think. I heard the beginning of my favorite song, Heatbreak Girl, and felt a wide grin spread across my face. I sang along with the boys for the entire song. I had seen their show enough times to know that Mrs. All American was supposed to be next but instead all the boys just stopped and Luke stepped closer to his microphone.

"Now you are all about to witness something I never imagined would happen like this." I looked around at the staff to see if they knew what was happening. I guess they did because they were all just going about their business.

"(Y/N)? Could you please come out onto the stage?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion and stumbled forward. As I walked out I was greeted by many different faces. Some we're grinning at me but I did notice a couple were glaring at me. I ignored them and focused on Luke, it was something I had grown used to.

"Now (Y/N) we have been together for a few years now and everyone knows that we are pretty serious and I'm not sure if you are as ready to take this step as I'm am but I'm hoping you are. (Y/N), I love you and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anybody but you. Will you marry me?" As he said the last line he belt down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. My hand flew up to my mouth and I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I nodded my head quickly and whispered a breathless 'yes.' He stood quickly and wrapped his arms around my waist. When he pressed his lips to mine I could feel him smiling. He pulled away then took the ring from the box and placed it on my finger. I could hear the mixed reactions from the crowd but all I could focus on was Luke. The big smile never left Luke's face when Calum, Michael and Ashton all ran up and crushed us in a big group hug.

After they finished the show Luke ran up to me and picked me up and twirled me around.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."