Michael Imagine

"Are you really going to make me do this? You know I hate roller coasters!" I protested as Michael drug me by one hand toward the nearest roller coaster at the fair.

"Yes, but I love them. " he pulled me up the long flight I stairs and as soon as my feet landed on the platform next to the dollar coaster cart I felt my stomach do a flip.

"You're lucky I love you Michael because no one has ever been able to drag me into a roller coaster before. " He simply smiled and pressed his soft lips to mine. The small gate in front of us that was keeping us from where the cart was slowly began to open and I took a deep breathe and shuffled forward. Michael grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers and pulling me towards the front car.

"Michael. . . I'm not sure that I'm okay with this. . ." He glanced back at me but kept pulling on my arm until we arrived at the very front car. He climbed in first and I reluctantly followed. Once we were strapped in and I felt the panic start to set in. My breathing began to quicken and I could feel Michael staring at me.

"Babe, are you okay?" The coaster began to move and my breathing quickened even more.

"I- uhh- I don't- think so." I said while trying to control my breathing. I felt Michael's fingers interlace with mine and I was able to focus long enough to look over at him.

"Don't worry. I'll never let go, ever." He brought our joined hands together and placed his lips to mine. I gave him a weak smile as I felt the coaster begin to dip down. I tightened my grip on his hand. The roller coaster twisted and turned and even went upside down a couple of times. By the time it was over I was amazed that I managed to survive it. We stumbled off of the ride and made our way to the exit.

Michael stopped and pulled me to the side. "I'm sorry I made you do that. . .I didn't know you would be that scared."

"That's okay. I'm just glad you were there to help me through it. Just never make me do that again." I smiled and took both his hands in mine. He smiled back and kissed me passionately.