Luke Imagine

"Babe! I'm home!" I heard Luke yell from the near the front door.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled back and continued to make dinner. I soon heard heavy footsteps getting nearer and then I felt a pair of arms snake around my neck. I smiled and turned around to kiss my boyfriend, Luke, on the lips. He was a small, who am I kidding large, bit taller than me so I had to stand on my toes to accomplish this.

"Welcome home!" I smiled at him. He grinned back, then kissed me again before walking off to go take a shower. I was returning back to the food that I was preparing when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened to door to find none other than Ashton Irwin, Luke's fellow band member.

"Ash," I said while hugging him, "what are you doing here?" He just smiled as I moved aside to let him in. He immediately went to the couch and sat down, I followed.

"So what's up? Luke's in the shower so it's just us for a while." He finally looked up from his hands and made eye contact with me.

"(Y/N), I know you're with Luke but I can't keep it in any longer." I shot him a confused look.

"Ashton what are y-" He pressed his lips against mine before I could even finish my sentence. I put my hands on his chest to push him off of me but before I could I felt him being pulled off of me by Luke.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?" Luke shouted angrily.

"I just- I had to let her know how I feel. I'm sorry Luke, but I'm in love with her." I was staring at him, unable to believe what I just heard. Then I looked at Luke with his hair wet and falling in front of one of his eyes. I noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. He looked back at me as if saying 'Are you going to deal with this or should I?' I got up off the couch and grabbed hold of Luke's hand that was still holding onto the back of Ashton's shirt.

"Luke, baby, calm down. I honestly meant nothing." I say Ashton look down out of the corner of my eye. I instantly felt bad, but I don't love him the way I love Luke.

"Ashton, I love you. Just not in the way you love me. I'm sorry but we can never happen, I'm with Luke and we are the happiest we've ever been." I took a step back and wrapped by arm around Luke's waist. He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back. Ashton nodded his head slowly.

"I'm sorry, I guess I just couldn't take it anymore. I understand though." He left without saying another word. Luke and I sat on the couch, his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"You're not mad at him are you?" I questioned, genuinely worried.

"I guess not." Luke replied sighing.

"Hey, I have an idea. Maybe I should set Ashton up with one of my friends. I think if he had a girlfriend he would be a lot happier." Luke smiled down at me.

" I think that's a great idea! He would love that!" I smiled and pressed my lips to his.