Ashton Imagine

**This is my dream date by the way**

"You ready for our date babe?" Ashton said, popping his head into our bathroom as I applied a second coat of mascara. I nodded, looking at his beautiful reflection in the mirror. "Let's go then." I turned around and walked out the door, my high heels making soft clicking noises on the tile.

* * * *

"Are you sure that you want to wear heals? I said to dress casual." Ashton said right before I was about to walk out the front door.

"They're boots that have a one inch heel. I think I'll be just fine." I replied, placing my hand on my hip to let him know I was growing impatient. He shrugged his shoulder and began to move past me, placing a quick kiss on my cheek as he did so. I smiled and followed him out the door, locking it behind me.

"Ashton?" He turned back toward me, "who's truck is that?"

"Oh, I borrowed it from a friend." I nodded as he opened the passenger side door for me. He climbed into the drivers seat and turned the key. The engine roared to life and we were off. To where, I'm not sure.

* * * *

"Ash, why can't you just tell me where we are going?" I whined as I placed my hand on his strong bicep.

"That would ruin the surprise now wouldn't it?" I sighed and slumped down a little more in my seat. "Besides, we're almost there." This caused me to perk up with excitement. Up until now I hadn't payed much attention to where we were going because I recognized nothing, and I still don't. Ashton pulled up into a old field in the middle of nowhere with not a single thing in it. He got out and jogged around the front of the car to open my door for me before I Ben had a chance to realize that this is where our date was going to be.

"Um, Ash? Why are we here?" He just smiled simply and told me to look in the bed of the truck. I slid of of my seat and placed my feet wearily on the ground. Walking towards the back of the truck I began to contemplate just how crazy this boy is. As I peered into the bed if the truck I noticed there was a bunch of pillows and blankets that created a sort of make shift bed.

"I don't understand . . ." I admitted, turning towards Ashton. He just grinned and got into the back, pulling me with him. He lay down in the middle, resting his head on a pillow. He pulled my down and onto his chest.

"Welcome to our date, babe." He smiled a crooked smile.

"Star gazing and cuddling? Sounds like my kind of night." I said as he curled his arms around me.

The rest of the night was spent with us holding each other and pointing out different constellations to each other. We ended the night by him singing me a beautiful song as I fell asleep.