Chapter 4 ~ The Deed

Mattheo took me to his dorm. He has his own because of the odd number of students. He closed the door, grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall. He looked deep into my eyes and smirked, "Is this what you had in mind darling?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head. He leaned in closer and whispered, "Good. I was thinking the exact same thing." His lips collided with mine. This felt like a dream, but this time it wasn't. He was real. He untucked my shirt and slid his cold hands up my body. His lips were soft and warm. His hands were cold and sent shivers through my body. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above me. Pressing me against the wall. I could feel him getting hard. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Dropping me on the bed, he unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. I sat up and took his shirt off him. He smiled, "You're so fucking hot. Your body is just fucking perfect." I gave him a slight smile and looked down. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. He then grabbed my throat and pushed me onto my back again. "Now, you're gonna be a good girl and do as I say." I nodded. "Good, now take off your skirt and leggings." I obeyed. "Now go grab the rope from my trunk." He let me go and I got up to grab the rope. Why does he want to use rope? I don't really want him to see me fully bare. I could just give him head and maybe he'll be satisfied? He took off his pants and boxers as I grabbed the rope. I came back and he said, "Good girl. On your knees and turn around."

Mattheo's POV:

She looked so fucking hot. I could feel my dick begging for her to give me head. That's all I want right now. I'm going to use the rope to restrain her and test how good she can be without having to use anything but her mouth. I took the rope from her as she was turned away from me on her knees. I took her hands and tied them behind her. "Now, be good and stay quiet." She did as I said. I sat on the on my bed and motioned her to come and she did. "Now satisfy my needs darling." She opened her mouth and I put my dick in. She moved back and forth, her saliva covering my dick. I took her head and pushed harder, sending my dick to the back of her throat and making her gag. I could see the tears start to well up in her eyes as again and again my dick hit her gag reflex. I smirked as the tears rolled down her cheeks. I moaned her name. "Good girl Ella. Fuck." I whispered. Her mouth felt so good around me. I could feel myself nearing the end. "Don't do anything until I say. Mk. I'm gonna cum, and you're gonna swallow like a good girl. But not until I say. Mk?" All I could hear was a MMMM, so I'll take that as a yes. Right after, I came in her mouth. The white spilled out of her, as she attempted to keep me and my cum in her mouth. I slowly pulled out my dick, "Swallow," I said and she obeyed.

Ella's POV:

I can't believe he did that. Only satisfying himself and not thinking about what I want. Yea I didn't want him to see me fully naked, but still. That jerk. Mattheo untied me then threw on his boxers and a pair of gray sweatpants. He threw me one of his shirts and laid down in his bed. I put the shirt up and laid next to him. "Why don't you just stay the night with me tonight?" He asked. "Sure." We laid in silence for a while. "Um, Mattheo?" "Yes darling?" "What does this mean for us now?" I asked sitting up, "I mean like what are we?" "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" What the actual fuck. I give him head and 'oH wElL, dO yOu WaNnA bE mY gIrLfRiEnD?' God he's making me mad but I can't show it. I also don't wanna be seen as 'the little slut who just fucks Mattheo. "Yea. That'd be great." I say, giving him my fakest sincere smile. "Great darling. I enjoyed tonight." He said smiling. Yea I'm sure HE enjoyed it. "Mhm, me too." We both eventually drifted asleep.

•••

I woke up next to Mattheo. Damn, last night did happen. And it wasn't a dream this time. I didn't dream last night. All I saw was black. I woke up just feeling numb. Still the same virgin I was yesterday. Except with bad rope burn marks that I didn't notice last night. Today they hurt quite a bit. My wrists just felt uncomfortable. It was almost to the point where I was crying. I had to go get ready though and Mattheo was still asleep. I wrote him a note though, before i left.

~Dear Mattheo, I left to go get ready for breakfast. I'll see you there or in class. :)~

Well that smile was bullshit. I grabbed my clothes and snuck out of his room making sure I didn't wake him. I stepped onto the cold tile floor of the common room, trying to not make any noise. "Well hello there, half naked lady," said a voice from behind me. "Hello, Draco," I say turning, "I really have to go get ready now. Bye." "Hold up. What are you even doing out here half naked?" "I was leaving Mattheo's. Not that it's any of your business." At that his smile dropped. "Well carry on then. Go." After that awkward conversation, I sneaked into my dorm room, as quietly as possible. Trying not to wake up Pansy. I got ready and headed down to the great hall for breakfast.