Author's note

Authors note: When I was going through this I really wanted to know I wasn't alone that the feelings I was feeling were normal and I wasn't going to die. I watched YouTube videos of girls who have documented their heartbreak but I'm not that type of person. I stuck to writing my feelings. So to whoever is reading this and if you're feeling the exact same way. I want you to know that it will get better I know you hate hearing it trust me I just wanted everyone to shut up when that came out of their mouths because you just don't believe it at the time. It takes longer for some people and shorter for others to get over it.

It will take time to get rid of the thoughts. To stop thinking about all the memories you have together. But stop laying there, your thoughts are consuming you and you shouldn't let them. If you can't get up turn on the tv, look for a show or a movie you might cry in between scenes, or something might remind you of them but let it. Don't listen to people telling you that you're too young to go through this or that there are so many people that would love to be with you and that you still have so much to live through because these feelings are real. You're the one that was in the relationship, not them.

If you don't want to eat find something to drink, even if they're small yogurts or small milkshakes. You don't want to get sick, it'll make it even harder to get over, and always remember that you're not alone, this book is a reminder.

I'm proud of you