Déjà Vu

The strain on my arm is so tiring. I have to let go, I can't hold on forever. 3...2...1... free falling has a way of making you feel so free while being so scared of dying. Just a second of falling can feel like an eternity, and yet you feel like nothing can help you survive. Steve's face on the train so long ago is burned forever into my brain. My last helpless look morphed into a smile today. Why should I have to live like this? Why couldn't I have died in that valley? Instead I have to fall once again and face the fact that I may nearly kill my best friend again without knowing it. Dang I wish people would change. How long has it been? O.M.G. I can still se the top of the cliff. Are you kidding me. There we go, it's moving a lot faster now, oh wait, it's moving a lot faster now! There can't be to much longer, just try to go to sleep, then maybe it won't hurt so much when you die. Okay, sleep, sleep, I'm counting sheep, the sleeping sheep are going so slow .....1..............2.......................3 come on. Maybe I should just do a trick. Backflip? No too easy. Wait, why do I feel fine? Why is there a net? Why is, stupid Iron Man right next to me? Oh! Gosh! "Nothin but net" Iron Man says in a cocky, arrogant voice.
"Why are you here? And why are you getting money from a hospital?"
"When I got my 'implant' this was the hospital where it all went down. So I sued the place and now I own it!" " I really thought the Winter Soldier would have figured that out sooner. Guess not. Why do you even cal yourself that? Did you get frostbite?" "Why are you so stupid!" I asked trying to sound cool after the drop. "You know I'm the smartest man in the world right?" "You're also the most annoying." "Oh you wanna go?" "C'mon, let's go then"