Chapter 8

As you, Dominique, Vanitas and Noé walk the streets of Albus... Noé couldn't help but to stare at your frowning face and uncomfortable actions... It was like you were not comfortable being here... Like you wanted to leave right away. Then your group hold a stop to a large carriage, "Valorie... You're coming in, as well." Dominique said as you pat a shoulder on Vanitas, who is absolutely worried about your mental and emotional state before coming inside the carriage with Noé and Dominique. You studied the dresses that filled the closet like carriage, it reminded you of a piece of the past, "Valorie, you can pick anything you like here. I'll block you in Noé's vision." Dominique said as you nodded then picked the least likely dress that Dominique would wear. It was a white and blue dress that complimented your color palette. You can hear Dominique and Noé talking as you unbuttoned your vest and took it off. "Well, Noé? Do you want to suck my blood?" You heard Dominique whisper as you stopped your fingers from unbuttoning your blouse. You blinked and blink, having to see a male's face on every other blink you made. Remembering the man's name, you looked down. You can hear Noé sucking blood from Dominique's neck. Feeling a little awkward, you turned around and saw Noé's eyes, from Dominique's neck, looking straight at you. Those reddish eyes that are simply wanting to suck you in too. "U-Uh... Dominique, Noé... Are you both done?" You asked so suddenly that Noé suddenly snapped out of his trance and wanting to explain for himself. You wanted to hold your laughter but couldn't...

Dominique's and Noé's eyes widened, they have never seen you laugh before like that... It felt refreshing... And astonishing... Noé can feel his cheeks turning pink as Dominique pushed him outside and order him to stay with Vanitas. Your laughter died down, 'Ah.. That sure lightened up my mood...' You thought as you proceed to take off your remaining clothing. Dominique went to your side and saw the dress that you picked, "Oh! You picked this one? How about this?" Dominique suggested as you saw the dress. "Dominique, I'm fine with this dress..." You mumbled as Dominique shakes her head, "You are not fine... I can tell... You got reminded of him, didn't you?" You heard Dominique as the man you remembered envisioned into your mind. You touched your shoulder... Remembering what had been there before, "Y/N... I want you to have some fun while you're at the ball... Who knows, maybe you'll forget what had happened." Dominique said as she gave you a small smile. The truth is, Dominique is actually the only friend you have here in Albus and understands your situation back then... She is like the sister you never had. You smiled, "What was the color of the dress again?" You asked making Dominique's eyes sparkle. She pulls out the dress and you immediately got reminded of not the man in your thoughts but to someone who recently went into your life...

While waiting, Noé and Vanitas chatted a little until Noé asked that one question to Vanitas. "Vanitas... Did Y/N... Lived here before?" Noé asked Vanitas as the black man sighed deeply. Never wanted to tell Noé what happened before you and him met at that lab, but he trusts him, "She does... In fact, she was brought her to be something more..." Vanitas said as he carefully explain bits of your past to Noé, only leaving the important details behind.

~~~~~~~

Y/N Giselle Donadieu is the only daughter of the Donadieu family. With four older brothers, that makes her the youngest and the most unique child in the family. But because of being a Donadieu, she has to fulfill a destiny that is bestowed upon her family, serving a vampire family... Not just any other vampire family, noble ones. Her family has been known to be slaves and traded from the human world to the other side. So imagine being that one family who will experience everything.

The duke of that vampire family suddenly got interest to Y/N. So, he took her, have her live in his mansion and let her be the next bride for his youngest son... Émile. There she attended the academies of Albus, being treated like a noble and be someday one of the Vampires here...