Part 1

"Ngah! They are here!" said the loyal servant of the Mistress. The Swamp Monster is quite shocked. "Wait, really? I thought they are still dealing with ice shortie over there?", the servant says in confusion. "They are gone. You know what to do."

After the short conversation, Jaxe went to prepare his troops to battle. A short moment later, the Mistress gave him orders to prepare for battle, something he has been working on thanks to Swamp's advice. And then it happened. The "players" arrived at his station. They seem to be well aware of what's gonna happen, Jaxe's army is gonna get out, and get kicked on the ass.

The time has arrived. Then, the units came out of the Jaxe's station. But, it was not what they had expected. The starting units were way stronger, and the players started to argue on their next move. Some of Jaxe's units managed to go into the "Player's" base to cause some chaos. It all seems to be going well. However, Jaxe wanted the battle to end sooner. On the 8th wave, he himself came into the battlefield to deliver the killing blow. However, the "Players" hastily prepared a defense, specifically to kill Jaxe. As he went out, he saw a particular tower in a **green** attire. It does not look as threatening, thus he is ignored. He threw his axe to their commander, who's instantly stunned, along with several scouts and crook bosses. However, the tower with the **green** attire is the one's posing the most threats, as the tower slows Jaxe movement down. His time is up. As his Health Points are drained away, he feels his head suddenly detach, and it rolled away, as Jaxe lets out an agonizing scream of pain.

Word of his demise quickly spread through the ranks of the Misstresses army. One fellow in particular was the Swamp Monster. He was the one to alert the Head Knight of the "Players" arrival. However, the Head Knight does not take the message seriously, and he dismisses the Swamp Monster, little did he know of what to come.