ABA 1

a few days ago the weather became very cold and a severe ice storm occurred, making the capital covered with very thick snow. today the sky is so clear, and the sun shines on the snow made the scene brighter.

a great day for sunbathing. if a day like this happened a few years ago maybe people would get out of their beds and take their chairs out to sit back and relax while chatting with neighbors.

but this year is different.

since several years ago, there were several rebellions due to natural disasters that have occurred. in the south, there is still chaos. in the north Rong wang staged a revolt on behalf of Qing jun. In fact, during these 2 weeks, Rong Wang's troops had surrounded the capital.

after the capital was besieged, the people in the city died of starvation. especially after the snowstorm hit,more people died. the situation in the capital was much worse.

the capital city couldn't do anything.

Qin yu, covered in old fox skin sits in the pavilion which has a pond. he laughed wryly at the pond which was only a few feet away from him.

This year's winter was very cold, those who went north must have had a tough trip ... thankfully the koi fish in the pond had been lured and eaten, otherwise they would freeze and rot at the bottom of the pond.

holding his chest, Qin yu tried to suppress his cough. he coughed until there was no air in his lungs.

his Wangfu , which used to be so busy and full of people, that whenever he even coughed twice someone would come and serve him. but now in this residence, only three people remained.

without realizing he had fallen into this condition and he was no different from the koi who were trapped in a pond.

don't know when he will die.

"Wangye, dinner is ready," said the eunuch's sharp voice, breaking the silence.

Qin yu raised his head and saw Shou xi hurriedly approaching him carrying a tray of food. Shou xi is his personal eunuch, at first, he was a fat like a bun but now he is very thin like bamboo.

"I still have food to eat?" Qin yu teased himself and at the same time tried to hold back his cough so that Shou xi would not worry more.

"wangye..." Shou Xi lowered her face to cover his sad face.

ever since Rong wang came to power, his wangye days weren't as good as before.

who doesn't know his prince has a bad relationship with Rong wang? in this rebellion, Wing wang, Qing Yan did not side with his prince. after that incident, he hated that prince even more After General Chen died a few months ago, he came to ask for help again. then after he finished with his bisnis, he closed the residence of his prince and ordered anyone not to enter the residence. this order showed he wanted to betray his prince.

ever since the palace was besieged, the food that was usually delivered was no longer delivered. Even though the servants in the prince's residence were very loyal to the prince, they couldn't endure the hunger .... slowly they left the residence. all is left in this residence now is he, wangye, and wangfei.

the three of them were still able to find food from their original officials. from then on he could only get edible plants and a few animals from the yard.

they survive by storing food and using it. But these few days, they can't eat anything even Wangfei hasn't eaten for these 2 days.

"Wang Ye, I cook leather clothes" Shou Xi looked down and opened the lunch box.

it was a bowl of soup with something floating in it.

"I have stewed lamb before with the skin that has been cleaned. Sheepskin will be eaten with ..." Shou Xi's voice choked. he didn't know the leather clothes were edible. but right now, they have nothing but this.

Previously Wangfei would catch rats or birds for their food, but now not even a mouse can see in the capital.

they could not leave the house, but they could hear the conversation of the guard guarding their residence. This year, Huguang had a problem. The bandits were acting up again so that the autumn harvest could not be sent to the capital, resulting in famine in the capital.

Qin yu took the soup from Shou xi's hand and began to insert a piece of skin into his mouth with chopsticks.

The skin was very tough, but he chewed it while the taste was very bland. after eating a few peels he drank the soup.

the warm water of the soup made her stomach soothed. and Qin yu feel a little better. suddenly heard the sound of footsteps.

"come in." Qin yu smiled as he ate another goatskin soup in his hand then put it down and looked at the garden entrance.

a group of soldiers in armor entered and surrounded him