ABA 4

everyone had different thoughts, but at the same time they had the same thought, without any warning Shou Xi who was slowly approaching Qin Yue, suddenly shouted: "Wang ho quickly go!" and then rushed towards Qin Yue.

"Don't let them go!" Qin Yue shouted at his people, "Don't let Qin yu run!"

things suddenly became chaotic. The soldiers who previously used the bows and arrows on the wall have changed their targets, and the bows in their hands are towards Shouxi or Qin yu.

Upon seeing it, Qin Yu's heart is loose.

Although his Wang fei is a bit stupid, she can understand a few words. After Shou Xi shouted, she definitely understood she had to go.

"Kill Qin Yu!" Qin Yue shouted again.

Qin yu showed a smile towards Qin Yue, calmly waiting to die.

He will die, but those who kill him will never have a better life.

He was actually not the one behind why Qin yue became barren. but he felt happy let alone imagining Qin Yue's expression, When Qin Yue found someone to confirm this.

At the same time, more than a dozen arrows shot straight at him.

Qin yu was already prepared to receive the shot, but he was not afraid. Because after becoming a cripple, he was not afraid of death. He lives, only because he doesn't want to.

It's not bad to die at this time, at least he doesn't have to see the destruction of this country.

Qin yu was waiting for the pain to come, but he didn't expect someone to hold his hand, and pull it hard... he looked to the side and saw a face filled with a lot of mud. His Wang Ho who used to hide from him for the first time was close to him.

However, Qin yu did not feel happy, there was some anger he felt. His Wang Ho pulled him and did not let him be shot, but he was still in the middle of the arrow. .

"Kill them!" Qin Yue was still screaming, and suddenly there was a wave of arrows shooting towards them.

Qin yu's legs are weak, the arrow in his shoulder is dislocated because of his own Wang ho. he is now just a burden: "Put me down, you go!"

Qin yu did not want to trouble others, but his Wang Ho did not let him go. she dragging him trying to keep running ...

Qin yu feel her own Wang Ho's strength, but she was only a woman, how could she stop the elite soldiers' attacks?

Qin yu saw two iron arrows shooting at the woman, he tried to block them, but it was too late to do so.

An iron arrow wrapped in a strong wind shot at his wang ho. Her chest was bleeding but her face didn't look in pain as if she didn't feel pain.

Qin Yu couldn't help but smile. Well, this idiot went outside, he was afraid that she couldn't survive, maybe it's not bad to die together.

Holding his Wang Ho's hand, the next second, Qin yu felt several arrows pierce his chest.