ABA 6

Qin yu heard that it was only a matter of time until all of Daqin was conquered by the barbarians.

Qin Yu in his own place had witnessed many things. He saw many young women being captured by the barbarians, and saw that the Daqin people really bowed down to the barbarians, and how the barbarians beheaded those who opposed them.

Qin yu is not a benevolent person. from the start, how much blood had he spilled to bring down Qin yao and Qin yue, but he couldn't bear to see the murder scene committed by the barbarians.

The streets were covered with stones stained with blood, and the beautiful courtyards were all occupied by barbarians.

Unknowingly, the capital has become a terrible place.

When Qin yu died, he didn't mind, and even he found it funny when he saw Qin Yue's condition. However, after wandering around the world for so long, he no longer wanted to stay in this place without being able to do anything.

If only he didn't choose the path he chose at that time, would people suffer a fate like this? Will Daqin fall into enemy hands?

unknowingly 10 years have passed. On this day, he floated in the palace garden, and saw the barbarian wife who occupied his palace standing in the garden.

The empty pool is now clean and filled with water. and lotus flowers bloomed in the pond.

Looking at the pond under his feet, Qin yu suddenly remembered his Wang fei.

If the person saw this lotus pond, could that person swim to the bottom of the pond to dig?

Actually, his wife was also a victim of the marriage decree, she didn't know anything about the marriage. she also becomes a joke and accepts bad attitude from him.

"hey have you heard from the south? The emperor who fled to the south is dead."

"Eunuch emperor?"

"yes he..."

after a few years, Qin yue could understand the language of those barbarians.

Qin Yue is dead?

Qin Yan is dead, and he died in Qin Yue's hands. Now Qin Yue is also dead?

Qin yu doesn't know whether he should be happy or sad.

suddenly Qin Yu, who had been awake for a decade, suddenly lost consciousness.

Yongcheng 22, August 15, capital city.

Emperor Yongcheng was a somewhat imperfect emperor. He loves beauty . He likes to enjoy music and singing. He usually gathers many beautiful people to sing and dance for him. The festival on August 15 was held by him.

A beautiful female entertainer was on stage and singing the water city song in the gentle Wu language.

"Flowers are long and careless, and the girl in the water city is so beautiful..." The sly people who wear beautiful clothes like flowers, and smile seductively. Emperor Yongcheng looked at the woman with lust.

Qin Yu came to his senses with sweat on his forehead. he saw the scene in front of him. He was stunned by this sight.

When he was 21 years old, the Mid-Autumn Festival, Emperor Yongcheng found a group of people from Jiangnan to sing for him, and he saw one of the women with the surname Zhang. she is a talented person, and lucky for a long time.

Qin yu was impressed by this person, but not because she was unusually beautiful or her singing was beautiful, but because after Emperor Yongcheng saw Zhang Cairen, he immediately married her.

In the mid-autumn of the 22nd year of Yongcheng, the Yongcheng Emperor gave a marriage decree to Lu Yining, the eldest daughter of Princess Rongyang.

5 years ago, Duan Wang had an accident that left him disabled so he has no future. whereas Lu yining the princess Rongyang's eldest daughter is an idiot.

both have no future, both have a match.