ABA 3

Being forced to marry a famous idiot as a wife, was the single greatest humiliation Qin Yu had ever felt and was also a thorn in his heart, but it was his thoughts before.

Four months ago, the position of his money was revoked. his family restrained him and it made people he knew to keep their distance from him. The people in the house stayed away from him, but his wife stayed by his side. From then on, Qin yu did not hate his wife, and he was even grateful.

In the past few months, this woman had never approached him. she would just hide in a corner to take a look, but she wouldn't forget to share with him if she caught a bird in the garden or a koi in a pond .

Qin yu also clearly remembers that half a month ago, this person jumped into the water even though the water was cold. He caught some mud snails from the pond and threw them at him. Then she smirked at him like a wolf.

Qin yu is a bit embarrassed by this wangfei of his.

When he was first married off by the Emperor and found out that his Wang fei was a fool, he was furious, and although he didn't vent his anger, he could only accept it and ignored it.

He found someone to serve his wangfei and gave her the service that Wang fei should have, so he didn't have to worry about it, he never saw his wangfei even when his residence fell.

He didn't even treat her well, but his wife never left him.

Right now, Qin yu don't care about his own life, and he knows that he will die, but his Wangfei still has a chance to escape. He didn't want his wang fei to end like this.

His wang fei was like a ghost, he never approached them. Qin Yu thought she would hide far away because of the many people who came today, so Qin Yue couldn't possibly have time to find that idiot, but he didn't expect his wangfei to come and appear in front of Qin Yue instead.

even though his wang fei was capable of climbing trees and climbing walls, she was by no means the opponent of a group of soldiers.

Qin yu glanced at him, and then he looked at Rong Wang Qin Yue who was standing in front of him. At first, he didn't care if Rong wang got angry and killed him, but now...

The woman squatting on the wall looked innocent and looked curiously at what most of Qin Yue's soldiers were wearing. Bows and arrows were aimed at her, but they were truly afraid of her. When they saw her, they knew that she was not normal. When Qin Yue saw this woman, he became even more arrogant. He would let his men approach the woman to humiliate her in front of Qin Yu. Suddenly he heard Qin yu say: "Qin Yue, do you think you won?"

"Of course I won!" said Qin Yue arrogantly, Rui wang's strength was a thing of the past.

"You brought the Northwest Army to the capital, this is a good move, this is a step towards death. You won the capital, but lost a lot." Qin yu looked at Qin Yue: "Northwest barbarians should have entered the border, even if you become an emperor, you can only last a few days."

When he still had his position, Qin yu did not put up any more resistance because he knew that Daqin could not return to his former state.

When he helped Qin Yan ascend the throne, even though the rebellion in the south continued, he still had the confidence to calm them down. After all, the chaotic people who gathered because of natural disasters and man-made disasters were just a group of people, but unfortunately, Qin Yan did not follow his advice. Qin yan is a stupid ruler, he easily believes in the instigation of officials. ended up adding to the chaos of the military commander. The war situation would naturally become increasingly unfavorable for them. conditions worsened when, Qin Yue took over the Northwest Army to revolt, and opened the doors of Daqin to the barbarians.

"Qin Yue, our Daqin has survived for 400 years, now it will crumble in your hands. Congratulations to you, your name will be written in thick black ink in the history books." Qin Yu looked at Qin Yue and smiled, his eyes full of disdain.

"Qin yu, you stop your bullshit. Did you do it on purpose to delay time and wait for someone to save you? Who do you think will save you. You crippled person!!."

Although he was repeatedly insulted his disability, Qin yu was not angry that he was disabled, but his eyes turned to look at the generals of the Northwest Army who following Qin yue. "You guys are guarding the northwest. Surely your families are still there, I can confirm they must have become the cattle of the barbarians"

the barbarians often looted the residents, sometimes there were some residents who were kidnapped by them. if that happened they would be treated even worse than animals. Northwest generals knew about this story and they became worried after hearing Qin Yu's words.

"good attempt to provoke us. unfortunately you know very little about the Yi people (barbarians). In recent years, the weather has been very cold, and the Yi people will not be able to take care of themselves." Qin Yue immediately said, and immediately ordered the people around him: "You guys catch these three people!"

"The Yi tribes have fallen in the civil war in recent years, and they will be in the south. But more than half a year ago, the main tribes have united. Now it is difficult to hold them back. The new power will bring their troops to the south, they will slowly go to the capital, and when that happens your good day will end soon." Qin yu smiled, suddenly reached out and put Shouxi in front of him and pushed out, and looked at Qin Yue: "But this is also a very difficult thing. good for you. It's better to leave the position of emperor to someone else after a hundred years. than to have it end after your death"

Qin Yu was in front of him, threatening Qin Yue only that last sentence had a hidden meaning that made Qin Yue's face change greatly.

Before he asked, Qin yu had already answered him: "Grass that is not pulled up to the roots, they will grow again when spring comes. But Qin yue, although I let you live today but you will not leave offspring in the future!"

"Second brother, how did you get to the world? If you are destined to be an eunuch!"

Qin Yue was furious hearing this, his face darkened.

he will never have children. He thought that he was too busy with fighting and not too close to women. Now, after hearing Qin Yu's words... had he fallen into Qin Yu's trap?

When Qin Yue heard Qin Yu's words, he was shocked. The generals following Qin Yue felt someone suffocate them. Their faces turned into various colors. things like that are known to them, it's not a good thing for them!

Among the group of people, there was only Qin Yan's face nodding to Qin Yue. If Qin Yue had no children, the throne would probably fall on his head.