ABA 7

Seeing this familiar scene, Qin Yu was like a clay doll and frozen in place.

Is this real?

The entertainers on the stage sang sadly, and the Yongcheng Emperor below the stage was already a little crazy, and the rest of the audience...

Qin Yu looked at them one by one, these faces were the same faces from his memories in the past.

Those who should have died a long time ago were now sitting in front of him, Qin Yue and Qin Yan, who were sitting in front of him also looked 10 years younger than he remembered.

Qin yu's heart rumbled like a storm but his face remained calm. His gaze finally fell on the young woman in white who was sitting opposite him.

she is Princess Zhaoyang, the sister from the same mother,.

Zhaoyang's death had changed his life and pulled him back from the brink of madness. Now, Zhaoyang is still fine, sitting in front of him alive.

His sister is still not dead yet.

Princess Zhaoyang looked ahead and saw that her brother was looking at herself, and his face was showing a small smile, for some reason Princess Zhaoyang was shocked and agitated as if she was in danger.

Yes she is ... indeed his sister.

Zhaoyang is three years younger than him. she married eighteen years ago, and that year when he was in trouble, she was only thirteen.

After he had an accident, her mother's whole heart was on qin yu. as a result her mother did not pay attention to Zhaoyang, who was always very well behaved. because of their negligence, Zhaoyang slowly changed.

she became somewhat introverted and shy, but then she became weak and stupid. she was a little weak at first.

A fat and weak woman, she also knows that she will not have a good future, but she still doesn't know how to complain to her mother and brother, so that no one knows that she has suffered a lot, and finally... she died in silence.

Qin Yu's heart hurts, but his eyes don't show it.

His legs still couldn't move, he pinched his arm, he could feel the pain clearly. He seemed to be... back a few years ago and back to the day he received the marriage decree.

At this time, he felt disgust for YongCheng, the emperor was not dead, his mother was not seriously ill, Qin Yue was still here, and the white-eyed wolf was only fourteen years old. He (qin yan) is still pretending to be a good brother now.

At this time, although there is a rebellion in Jiangnan, but the source of energy is constantly sending all kinds of treasures and beauties according to the requirements of the Yongcheng Emperor, while the Yi people in the north cross the border from time to time to fight in the prairie, but they not yet united and still waging wars between tribes

At this time, corrupt officials were still rampant. Qin Yu tried to keep his hands under control until his hands were shaking, and the mood was mixed.

After he died, he tried hard to think about the good and the bad in his life, but never thought that he would have the chance to return. And he still has memories of 20 years of being a ghost!

After that excitement, Qin yu was slightly reflective. He had accepted this opportunity, but what did the heavens really want from this. what can he do? revenge? Or save this Daqin?

It was only a moment, and Qin yu quickly got up. but now is not the time for him to leave.

Emperor Yongcheng is a little drunk. At this moment, he used his fingers to point at an entertainer: "The face is like a blooming flower, flying spreads the fragrance, and the waves of the eyes can only be guessed. You are really a beautiful person... Can you be a talented person in the palace? ? "

Even though the emperor was an emperor, it looked more like a romantic act, whether it was an appearance or a normal act. Scholars, this time it seems to be a bit of contempt, but everyone here has long been crazy.

Although the status of the talented people in the harem wasn't high and was only a plaything, but it was a big step for entertainers to climb up to a high status. then the entertainer thanked him and when she looked up she looked even more charming.

the next second, she sat next to the Yongcheng Emperor, even though he was almost forty years old, the emperor was still very glamorous, full of the charm of a grown man.

Xiao Gui got up: "Congratulations, you have a beautiful woman."

Yong Cheng's face showed a hint of color, and it was clearly very good.

"Your Majesty, the origin of this person is unknown, is it still necessary to seal the talent?" Zhao Huang suddenly got up.

Zhao Huang had long given up on this habit of Emperor Yongcheng, but ever since Qin Yu's accident, she had started fighting against Xiao Gui. This woman from Jiangnan was originally discovered by Xiao Gui. If Xiao Gui had the support of the Yongcheng Emperor, wouldn't that make Xiao Gui even more arrogant? she can't allow this.

Queen Zhao had just passed the age of forty this year, but in recent years, she had been so worried about her son that she looked ten years older than her actual age. Even heavy make-up couldn't cover the corners of her eyes.

Yong Chengdi is always happy to see beautiful people. He had long been reluctant to look at her any more. When he listened to it, he became angry.

"Big sister, Zhang was born recorded in Xiangmen's book, and when she was young, she had a problem so she went into hiding. That's why her origin is now explain ." Xiao Gui smiled.

"Shut your mouth, your words have no proof!" The Queen looked cold.

"big sister, please watch over your emotions." Xiao Gui whispered softly.

"Queen, sit down!" Yong Chengdi exclaimed in a harsh tone.

All of this was exactly the same as what Qin Yu had experienced in his previous life. At this moment, Qin Yu was sure that he had returned to the past again.

After Queen Zhao sat down, Yong Chengdi was greatly disturbed by Queen Zhao, and Zhang Cairen was released.

"Emperor don't be angry, big sister just be careful. Please restrain your emotions." Xiao Gui stroked Yong Chengdi, whose face darkened.