Please Don't

(Demi's pov)

Austin was leaning against my car. I walked over with a confused look on my face.

"Austin...?"

"Demi, just the girl I want" he gives me a wink and a small chuckle "I just came to tell you I'm having a party tonight, you're more then welcome to come if you'd like, plus I'll stay with you that whole night so you won't get bothered or treated badly."

"Erm didn't you hear me in the dinner hall I don't care what people think" Liar. "I'll go though just because I feel like going out tonight and don't you have a girlfriend so go be with her tonight I can take care of myself." Liar you know what the doctor said. I shook my head trying to get rid of the bad thoughts.

Austin laughed I little "You mean Chelsea? She's not my girlfriend she's my booty call but she likes to make her ex jealous but I don't mind I get an award for letting her kiss me." Austin winks and starts walking away "I'll see you tonight Loavto" He winks and walks away.

Wait how did he know my last name? I don't remember telling him that. I'll have to ask him later on tonight when I see him. I jump into my car and go home. When I walk through the door I see my parents passed out and bottles of booze everywhere, I let out a sigh and head to my room.

I go straight to the bathroom and hop right into the shower once I'm undressed.

------------------------------- WARNING----------------------- SELF HARM AHEAD--------------------------

After a while of being in the shower I grab my razor and start sliding it deep across my wrists letting all my emotions out on my wrist I don't stop cutting until all I see is blood non-stop pouring out of my wrist. I feel a little faint so I quickly finish up in the shower thenget into some pj's and going to bed fpr a little nap before the party before falling asleep I see my wrist all cut up and looking very messy and barely looking like a wrist.

-------------------------END OF SELF HARM-----------------------------

When I wake up I look at my clock and see it's 10 pm.......... shit the party started at 9 but oh well being late makes it look like I don't care so I'm liking it I pick out a blue dress with pink flowers on it that is just a few inches above my knees then some black tights with black hair heels and a black leather jacket. I straighten my hair and put dark makeup on and black bracelets.

I quickly head to my car and go thereremembering Austin slipped in address into my bag. Once there the front door is wide open and there's people and cars everywhere the music is blasting. I jump out the car and headinside. All I smell is booze sweat and a mixture of perfumes.

I don't find Austin anywhere downstairs so I head upstairs and see a bedroom door open and walk in to see Austin sat drinking....... alone.

"You know just because I didn't show up on time doesn't mean you have a right to leave your own party and not enjoy it" I say smirking and crossing my arms and leaning against the door frame.

Austin looks up smirking. "I never thought I'd get you in my bedroom so quickly Miss Demi" He stands up from his chair and pulls my arm into the room closing the door and sitting us both on the bed.

"I'm not going to sleep with you Austin so please get thethought out of your so very very tiny brain" I look up and smirk at him.

He grabs his chest like he's in pain "Oh darn Demi that hurt sooo much you've broke me I'm now I broken man, a broken mess" we both start laughing

"So tell me why were you sat up here all alone? Shouldn't you be happy staring a boobs or getting a girl into bed. Oh no! Is Austin losing his mojo?!? I gotta call the doctor!!!!" I make a fake phone sigh while Austin laughs and I try to hold my laughter in "Hello? Yea is this the doctor? Omg thank god the one the only A ustin has lost his mojo what do we do?!?"

Austin laughs grabbing my head that's pretending to be a phone. "Stooooop, you're being a meanie" He laughs. "I'm here because I got a headache plus I've banged most of the girls here so I'm not really in the mood plus you weren't here yet and I'd rather you didn't see me bang another chick because honestly I really don't like being interputed."

I just roll my eyes. "So how do you know my full name I only told you my first name?" I ask suddenly interested to find out how he knew when I don't remember telling him.

He smirks at me "I have my ways of..... finding out things don't you worry how baby. Leave that to me. Now can I get you a drink?"

I tense I haven't drunk for awhile I was trying to heal myself..... kind of. "Ermm no I've stoped drinking... it's not really my thing no more." See that wasn't a big lie really.

I faintly hear she will be loved in the background by maroon 5. Austin stands upand offers me his hand. "Dance with me?"

I smile and grab his hand he pulls me up. He places one hand on the middle of my back and the holds my hand with the other, I place my free hand on his shoulder. We're standing so close together that our noses are touching and I can feel his breath on me. He slowly starts to move and I join him.

I smile "for a guy like you who is suppose to be a badboy your pretty sweet"

"Just don't get use to it Lovato I'm still a dick so don't be stupid and get your hopes up."

I slowly shut down my feelings and just try to keep a straight face not showing my feelings "I know I'm not dumb I know this isn't the movies" I say it emotionless staring up at him he just looks at my wrist, I didn't realise my bracelets had moved lower showing my cuts.

Austin looks at me I tense up I know what coming. I quickly let go and step back.

"Demi" he says carefully like I'm holding a gun up at him "What's that on your wrist?"

I bottle up my emotions remembering all my past knowing that no matter how bad I want to take comfort from him and how mmuch I just want to talk to him about all of it and just let him hold me close in his arms..... I knew I couldn't and wouldn't let myself trust anyone because it never ends well I always end up hurt.

I quickly walk towards the door to leave. Austin grabs my arm. "Please Demi talk to me."

I loook at him with tears in my eyespulling my arm back "Please don't......... just let me go forget what you saw....... please"

And just like that I ran out the room and back to my car and went home.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please let me know whatcha think or if you have ideas you'd like to add please let me know. see ya soon xxxxxxx