Friends?

Austin's Pov

She.....she just left. I get the feeling those cuts are on purpose but why does it feel like my heart just broke into a million pieces? I'm not supose to care. Austin Knight never cares for anyone but family and certain friends so....what's happening to me? I don't really like her..do I?? Last time I cared for a girl she.... No I can't think about Charlotte it won't end well.

Once Demi left I just stood there not knowing what to do what to even say. Eventually I gain my senses and head downstairs I feel.... angry and broken, this party needs to end now. I ran up to the mic and got evenyone's attention.

"Hey everyone, I'm sorry to end this party so soon but some personal things have come up and I need everyone to leave right now!" I yell and about 10-15 minutes of pushing people out everyone is gone and I'm left in a silent, empty house....or so I thought.

Demi's Pov

Once I arrived home I just sat in my car and cried my eyes out. How could I be so stupid to not cover my wrist better? He's going to tell everyone and then nmy parents will beat me up for it....no no no I can't let that happen tomorrow I'll have to talk to Austin and hope he understands.

When I calmed myself down I heard partying in the house.....crap my parents are either drunk or high or maybe both. I closed my eyes and just cried more I can't face that right now I'll just sleep in my car.

I crawl into the backseat and soon fall asleep into a nightmare of my awful past that I wish wasn't true. When I wake up I'm sweating and got tears running down my face I didn't sleep well at all last night. 

I grab my phone and look at the time. 5:15 AM I listen to the house to make sure there's no one awake or partying. Everyone is passed out on the floor I quickly run to my room and change into some black yoya pantsand a sports bra and put my black trainers on and head back out for a nice long jog.

http://shop.kalientedancefitness.com/media/IMG_6698-Edit.jpg

Austin pov

I wake up with Chelsea naked in bed next to me turns out she decided to not leave and well.... guy has needs hey don't judge everyone has a weakness and mine is well......sex that and burgars man I loveeee them yummy in ma tummy.

I slowly get out of bed making sure not to wake her up and head for a shower once I'm out Chelsea is gone. Good I'm glad she gets the drill I look at the time and see its only 6 AM so I dress in some black jeans and t-shirt and black converse and grab my leather jacket and decide to walk to the park for awhile till school so I can have a bit of time to myself to clear my head figure out whatto say to Demi when I see her at school later.

Demi's Pov

I kept running even when my feet hhurted me I likedthe pain it maked me actually feel alive not just some numb good for nothing kind of girl. When you're as numb as I am all you want to do is feel so you know that you're still alive. Sometimes Iwish I had a reasonto stay on this world and sometimes I wonder what's the point but I waited out just to see if maybe just maybe one day I'll be happy and actually okay.

I was lost in my own world when I bumped into someone and knock them down but I kept my balnce just about. I was about to say sorry but I looked down and saw..... Chelsea the bitch.

"Well, welll, well look who it is it's miss whore where did you come from? Another guys house?" I cross my arms and smirk evily at her not sawing any emotion just my cold deep brown eyes.

Chelsea quickly stands up and pouts her lips trying to look angry..... wow she couldn't be any faker.

"Well if you must know you ugly fat bitch, yes I did I just came from Austin's house"

Ouch that hurt he finds out my struggles and sleeps with her..... wait I should be happy that means he forgot me andmy problems yes!! I simle at her.

"Glad you had fun slut now excuse me I'm going to finsh up myrun and head home" I turn around and quickly run home making sure to take a differnt route in case she followed.

----------------------------

I started to drive to school. After my run this morning I was think how Chelsea like attention so I'm going to take it and go all girly to teach her that she's not as pretty as she thinks she is. I wear a pink dress that goes a couple of inches above my dress and a white little jean jacket with white high heels http://www.bopandtigerbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/103369563.jpg ...... yea I use to be really girly I'm glad I kept these because I kne they'd come in handy. I also put light makeup on and make sure my wrists were well covered I also curled my hair.

I arrive at school and get out the car and everyone looks and whispers but I don't care I walked over to Selena and Taylor.

"Hey, Sel Tay, what's up?" I wave and that look happy and shocked.

They both squel and jump up and down excited.

"Oh. My. God. Demi you look amazing I knew our girlyness would rub off on you" Selena says pointing between her and Taylor. Taylor just nods with a huge smile on her face.

I laugh "So you guys think I look good like this?" I do a little smile and look between the two girls.

"HELL YES" They both yell and we all laugh.

"I think you look beautiful" I stop laughing and turn to see Austin. "So Demi can I talk to you alone please?"

I nod and we walk away over to my car because everyone seems to know don't go near that carzy new girl's car.

"Look about last night and your wrists I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to tell anoyone and I was hoping me and you could be friends?"

"Friends?" I say, testing out the word for some reason it hhurts a little to say it to him. "Sure we can and thank you for not telling anyone. Maybe when we get to know each other more then I might tell but not for a long time."

"Okay well...... buddy I'll see you around?" he says holding out his hand for me to shake it.

I shake his hand "Yea see you around."

With that he walks away but somethings not right. Somethings coming and I don't like the feeling. Oh god I don't feel well and just like that I collapsed to the floor. Last thing I saw before everything went back was Austing running towards me screaming for help and shaking me.

Oooooo what will happen next? Will Demi be okay? Or she gone for good? Was the bad feeling just from not feeling well or was it something else? I know I'm ill but I couldn't just leave my story. love ya see you next chapter hoped you enjoyed xxxxxxx