The Name is Demi

My name is Demi Lovato I'm 16 and I go Califonia High (btw Idk if that's a real high school or not I'm not from Usa sorry) I've been that school for ages. I have alot of problems but hide them because I can handle them alone I don't need people's help I'm better all alone. I drink, cut, starve myself and make myself throw up.

I always hide under my hoodie or just stay back. I get bullied a lot but I deal with it because that's just life. My parents are never around their either getting high or drunk or both and if their not out their here beating me up. I have brusies all over my stomach and ribs and chest. I have cuts all over my wrists that I cover with bracelets or make up or sometimes both if I do it really bad.

It's Monday today so school time. I got up I put my long drak brown hair into a high pony. I put on black skinny jeans with a black tank to and a black hoodie over it. I grab my car keys and phone and go to my car and start driving to the hell hole that's called school.

Once their I park up and start heading to my locker, grabbing what I need then looking at my phone realising I'm early. I head to the music room to pass the time and go to the piano and sitting looking at it and start playing my own song (I DON'T OWN THIS SONG ALL RIGHTS GO TO DEMI LOVATO AND THE PRODUCERS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HELP CREATE A BEAUTIFUL SONG)

Skies are crying
I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance
Do you have to, make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

[Chorus]
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears
I awaken, and untangle you from me
Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?
All my windows, still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

[Chorus]
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

[Bridge]
Go run, run, run
I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear, yeah
Go run, run, run
Yeah it's a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper, Ohhh woaah
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

Like a skyscraper

Once I was done I opened my eyes and wiped away the tears then grabbed my bag and started heading towards the door but I bumped into someone and fell over.

"Ugh watch it you stupid whore!! God you're so fucking dumb no wonder no one likes you you're nobody just someone who should go die!!!!!!!" Ashley screamed into my ears before storming off in a huff one of my many bullies.

I quickly got upgrabbing my stuff while everybody laughed and whispered things like "Ugh isn't she ugly" or "she is so awful I feel sorry for her parents they must be very disapointed"

I walked off trying not to cry and just headed to class to find some cocky smug guy in my seat I marched over having enough of this day.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SEAT!!!!" I screamed the guy. The guy just raised an eyebrow at me then smirked.

"Fine sweetheart" He moved to the seat next to mine. I just rolled my eyes and sat down not in the mood for anything or anyone, I just want to crawl back into my bed and cry it all out.

"I'm Austin by the way." He whispered in my ear with his smirk plastered across his face.

I truned to him he was very tall by the looks of him he had blonde messy hairwithblue eyes and cherry lips you'd want to kiss all day. He was wearing a leather jacket and a top with a the words HOT on it and black faded jeans and black converse.

I laughed "You knowpulling this whole 'I'm a bad boy act' is pretty awful your just like the ones off those stupid chessy moives it's sad really" I looked at him with a disguested look then rolled my eyes. "And let me guess you have a big cool moterbike or a black shiny sports car that all the girls swoon over but you just fuck 'em and leave 'em and hyou act like you have no emotions and for some stupid reason your always wear a leather jacket" by the end of my rant I sounded annoyed which I was why do noys try act like tough bad boy when really their just plain stupid!?!?

Austin looked at me looking fansinated but soon earse the emotion and put his stupid smirk back on his face " Well actually I have both a moterbike and a sports carand yes I do just fuck but I keep 'em in case I'm bored and need to be satisfied somost of the girls in this school are my booty calls and I love leather jackets I can't help that baby and I don't act like a bad boyor even consider myself one I just do things that are not safe or things that won't end well if I was caught but that's just my life I don't dind it bad love" He leaned back and just smirked at me. I just gave him a look of disgust.

"The name is Demi so stop with the stupid nicknames and no need to explain yourself to me because fankly I don't care" I turned back to the class and just wished this class ends soon so I can get away from this stupid so called bad boy!!!!

Ta Da that was the first chapter hope you enjoy please be sure to leave a comment on what you think or some idea or advice love ya till next time byeeeeexxxxxxxx