eight.

tw: steamy stuff 😏

tw: steamy stuff 😏

"I LIKE YOU, FREDDIE."

Fred froze, he didn't believe what he was hearing. He had to do a double take. She didn't really just say that, did she? She liked him?

Fred furrowed his brows and slowly moved away from Maddie without realizing. This caused Maddie to wince and her eyes to tear up again. She just told her best friend how she felt. Did he not feel the same? Now she really just ruined their friendship.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and tried to stand before she felt a hand wrap around her wrist. She looked down at the hand and traveled up it's arm before meeting Fred's face that was trying not to smile.

"No, wait. I-I like you too, Maddie." She shook her head and pursed her lips.

"No you don't, you don't have to say that to make me feel any better." She tried to pull her hand away and started walking towards the stairs. Fred followed quickly after as she ran down the stairs.

She was embarrassed. She couldn't believe she had just admitted that. Why did she tell him? Now it's going to be completely awkward between the two. He might not even want to talk to her anymore. She wouldn't be surprised, she's just an ugly, worthless pig.

More tears fell. She was so beyond tired of crying. She spent the last week in her room crying because she thought she had lost her best friend. She was such a baby, she couldn't even hold her tears in for five seconds.

Fred was right on her heels when he grabbed her wrist again but this time grabbed her shoulder's as well and pushed her into the nearest wall. She tried to look anywhere away from him so he gripped her jaw in his hand so she had no choice but to look up at him.

"I like you, Madelyn. Like, I really like you." He chuckled awkwardly and started running his free hand through his hair. "I think about you all the time. I think about what you're doing throughout the day, if you're okay, if you ate... I worry about you and I can't stop. I got mad that you were talking to Cedric because it wasn't me."

Maddie stared up at the boy in shock and he stepped closer to her, their chests were touching. She didn't move when he released his hand from her jaw and brought it up to her cheek instead, wiping away the stray tears that fell.

"I know I handled it wrong but I was just so jealous and I didn't know what to do or how to tell you. I didn't think you felt the same." He pushed some of her soft brown hair out of her face and she looked up at him. She looked so innocent as she stared up at him with her bright blue eyes and he couldn't help but think what it would feel like to see her eye stained with tears from him denying her orgasm as she begged him.

"Freddie..." He brought his face down closer, their lips barely touching. He could feel her shaky breaths on his mouth. "Please." She whimpered and he felt himself harden at the sound of her pleads. He decided to tease her.