Prologue

Once upon a time, when the yin and yang disperse and became divided. Realms and worlds were formed but the Heaven realm had the highest authority and is in charge of everything. The other realm were submissive. They consist of the Celestial realm (Heaven realm), Demon realm, Ghost realm, the Phoenix clan, the Qing Qiu (Fox clan),the four seas, eight directions and the Mortal (Earth)realm. There was immortality in the higher realm taking care of the other worlds.

While the Heavenly Father and many ancient high gods and immortals descended into the Realm of nothingness, some of the ancient gods that were left retired from saving the world, others went into deep slumber of a millennial. Stories of bravery, true love and sacrifice were told and experienced. The mortals often say that they wish to be immortals little did they know that the life of immortals may seems too long but it's empty and useless without finding true happiness.

P.S the realm of nothingness means death.

In a unknown location ,a young man is seen walking towards a unseen cave covered by a heavy white fog. Around the area are mountains and hills. The cave stood above a very high mountain.
The man looking in late twenties to early thirties, clothed in purple robes and with his silvery white hair reaching his whole back is made in a simple style held with a silver hairpin. His face and body structure is as handsome as a modern model god with beautiful features.
As he walked towards the cave, the heavy fog cleared to pave way for him. When he reached the cave entrance,he waves his hand and a blindingly purple light shot out from his hand towards the cave. The whole atmosphere gives a shattering roar making the fog to fully disperse to give the area a clearer view of the beautiful area. The cave suddenly opens, as he enters the dark cave, the whole cave lights up.
A old man in white suddenly appears from nowhere beside the young man who didn't seem surprised by his appearance.
"Greetings to Dijun". The old man says to the young man.
The young man in purple still didn't change his expression in response to the man's greeting. Already used to his mysterious coldness, the older man continues,
"I wonder what brings Dijun over here".
"I wouldn't have come if not for the strange energy coming from the cave". The young man lazily replied.
"Oh..h..." The older man was already looking death pale and frightened by the aura of the man in purple.
"I wonder when he will wake up so that I can stop coming here. Waste of energy". The "Dijun" put up a slight pretense of annoyance in a second and change back into his old cold self .

"What will am I to do Dijun?" The old man scratches his head looking confused.

"When you came late you are asking what you are to do. Lin Yan What audacity". Dijun turns to the older man with a brow up.

Lin Yan quickly kneels with a loud thud as the temperature around him drops quickly sending shivers to his spine.

Dijun turns and shots out a purple light towards the dark corner in the front. The light immediately fade into darkness and it looked like nothing happened. Yet Dijun is patient.
Suddenly, a bright white light shots out of the dark corner and disappears.
"He is coming back". Dijun sighs.
"My Lord, who is coming back". The old man scratches his head again adjusting his firmness on his walking stick.
For centuries, he has been tasked in safeguarding secret places with items and mysterious things. At least,he knew what was in there but he has no idea what is special in this cave. All he knew was to safeguard it. He could feel surging of energy of energy in the cave that is of benefit to him.
For all he knew was that whatever is in the cave is so precious to be careless about.
"Your services are not needed anymore". Dijun turns to him and waves his sleeve.
"Yes". The old man salutes him and disappears.

Dijun takes a deep breath and disappears too.