Isn't it pathetic... Don't aim too high. Chapter 8

"What did you say?" Song Qiuyue turns and straight at An'rou with a face full of rage trying to be concealed.
"You heard me right?". An'rou looked at her teacup. She then continued,
"You portray yourself as the honourably lady of Bianjing, yet you bully others and call yourself mature and respectable for people to praise. Isn't it pathetic? Princess Consort? Young lady, don't aim too high. Who would want look into the way of a Lu Húa ji ? Shen Jue,am I right?"An'rou scoffed.
" You..." Song Qiuyue pointed, then a person from the crowd said,
"Presumptuous. How dare you insult our Prefecture Princess. The prime minister wouldn't let you go".
Another also said,
"She was being nice to you and you dared insult her. How can the owner allow someone like this here. So rude".
Madam Chu is lost for words.
"Enough,ladies and gentlemen. We shouldn't lower ourselves to their level". Song Qiuyue turns to the crowd with a fake slight smile underneath lies a malicious intent.

"Yo, I am not blind like them. I speak my mind freely with no fear. You and I clearly understand what you said and meant. Forget it. I won't drag it on. Please leave. I need some privacy". An'rou looked at them for a moment and tore her eyes away.
Song Qiuyue looks at An'rou with hatred. With thoughts building up in her mind, she signals to her maid and of which she responds by nodding and leaves the room.
"Who are you? Why don't you show me your face?". Song Qiuyue walks forwards towards An'rou.
" Young Miss Song Qiuyue". A voice called out from the crowd.
A young man in middle twenties in a nice scholarly outfit with graceful attitude and appearance stood out.
"Young Master Lu. I was almost done handling this before I came to the room". Song Qiuyue flashes one of her smiles .
" I know. I came to see if you needed any help. Besides, I have heard everything that happened from the next room. Everything is a misunderstanding. I think you should let it be. Together with the room".
" Yes, you're right Young Master Lu. Let's go from here". She was leaving the room, she gave An'rou a wicked glare.
This is not over, mystery man. I, Song Qiuyue won't forget today's embarrassment from you. I will surely pay you back.
An'rou didn't look at her way again. Song Qiuyue and Young Master Lu proceed on leaving the room.
On the way, Song Qiuyue saw her maid coming back and they all left together to the next room.
Gradually,the crowd disperse together with Madam Chu who couldn't lose money and the door was shut leaving An'rou and Shen Jue in the room.

Shen Jue was silent for a while sat down and pour himself some tea into the cup.
"Today, you almost cause troubles for me and have dug caused troubles for yourself with this lady. Besides,why would you argue with her? Don't you know who she is?"
"I, An'rou don't fear anyone. I don't tolerate who is proud and look down on others. Besides who is she?".
"The elder sister of whom we are looking for".

After a while, they didn't stay long for the auction and left the restaurant because the person they were looking for didn't show up.