Chapter 6

Hello guys so here's finally a next chapter I guess there will be more mistakes because I'm writing this in a car. Sorry I wasn't updating lately but my mental health it's like 📈📈📉📉 hehe soooo yeah. Srryyyyy hope you'll like it tho <33

I woke up feeling pretty good. Jinx had her head placed on my chest. I wanted to stand up so I wouldn't wake her up but as I moved her eyes opened. "Good morning sugar." She whispered as she looked at me. "Well good morning." I chuckled. "When did we fall asleep?" I asked. "I don't know." Jinx smiled. As I was about to stand up I realized I'm still in my bra and pants. My eyes widened and I quickly covered myself with blanket again. Jinx laughed. "Round two?"

"WHAT?" I asked surprised. "Gee I'm just kidding." Jinx said and leaned closer to put a quick kiss on my lips. "Y/N wake up it's 11am." I heard my dad shout and I heard footsteps from second floor. "Oh fuck-" I was taking my clothes and trying to out them on as soon as possible but I didn't succeed. The door opened and my dad looked at me. "Oh sorry you're-" He didn't finish as he looked at Jinx who was sitting on my bed putting her shirt on. "OH-" He quickly left the room and closed the door. "Dad wait!" I yelled. "Sorry for interrupting!" He shouted from behind the door.

I looked at Jinx with my eyes widened as she just laughed. "Come on sugar it's all right see? Just calm down." She chuckled. "How can it be all right? My dad just saw us putting our clothes on after we were together the WHOLE NIGHT.'' I shouted. "But we didn't do anything." Jinx put her hands on my shoulders as she stood up. "It's okay y/n." She gave me a soft kiss.
We were about to go upstairs but I stopped. "Jinx I don't want to go there noooow." I groaned. "Come onnn sugar. He'll be okay." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me behind her. We made our way to kitchen and my dad was making breakfast there. "Good morning girls." He said awkwardly. "Good morning." I said quickly. "Jinx wanna stay for breakfast?" He asked. "Nope I should get going hehe. Silco's gonna kill me for staying out the whole night." She chuckled. "Well okay as you wish." He smiled. "Well bye bye sugar see ya later." She winked at me and gave me a kiss on a cheek. I blushed and looked at my dad. As she left he looked at me with a surprised face. "Umm so..." He said. I took a deep breath.
"yeswearedatingandnowedidnotsleeptogether." I let out. His eyes widened. "Okay." Was all he said. "Okay? Just okay? You're not gonna give me a talk about everything?" I said as I sat down. "Nope it's too awkward." He chuckled and I smiled. "So you don't care that I date a girl?" I asked looking down. "No I don't. I just want you to be happy. But why of all the girls... Jinx? The most dangerous girl." He asked. "I don't know dad. I like her. I never felt like this before." I explained it to him. "Well if you like her... I can't stop you from liking her so." He smiled. I came to hug him. "Thanks dad."

Skip cuz I have no ideas lol

I'm on my way to see Ekko. He lives in a big hide out for Firelights. It looks really nice here There's a wall where they draw people who they lost. "Hello there! Have you seen Ekko somewhere?" I asked a little boy. He just pointed at two people. I saw Ekko awkwardly talking to a boy with green hair. I smiled cause I knew that it's the guy that he likes. "Hii." I said while waving at Ekko. "Oh hey y/n." He smiled. "Ahh- umm- this is Thomas." Ekko said. (Idk what's the guy name sorry I just made up this one lol if u know then lemme know. It's like the boy from firelights w green hair.) "Nice to meet you." The boy shook my hand. "Nice to meet you too." I smiled softly. I looked at Ekko and he was blushing. I laughed softly. "Okay well see ya later Tommy?" Ekko said to him. "Yea totally." The boy smirked and Ekko blushed even more. "
"So Tommy?" I smiled and punched his shoulder. "Oh shut up!" He smiled softly. "Okayyyy but he's cute." I said. "I KNOW RIGHT?!" He said jumping with excitement. I started laughing out loud on how excited he was. "Anyways how is it going w Jinx?" He asked. "Oh... Finee I guess. My dad kinda came into my room when we woke up and iwasjustinmyunderwear." I said as quickly as possible. "Wait... Did you guys-?" His eyes widened. "NO! I mean... Almost? I panicked and I said that I was not ready yet." I explained. "Oh... What did she say?"

"Well she said that we can wait just how long I want to." I smiled. "Awwwh she's really treating you well. I wish I had someone like that." He said as he sat on a bench. "You should ask Tommy out you know."
"I don't knooow... Do you think?" He asked. "Totally sure."

*Skip*

I was walking home but someone was behind me. I quickly turned around and pointed my gun to the person. "Oh my lord! Y/n it's just me it's just me." Jinx shouted. "CAN YOU STOP SCARING ME LIKE THIS I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SHOOT YOU SOMEDAY."  I yelled. "Sorry sugar. It'll never happen again." She said she lean in to hug me. "I wanted to ask you..." She said. "What?"

"Well I want to introduce you to Silco." She said quickly. "YOU WHAT?" My eyes widened. "Well I told him about you a lot and he said that he would like to meet you."

"Oh well sure I guess?" I said with my voice shaking. She lean in to kiss me and I melted into the kiss. She put her right hand on my shoulder and the other one on my cheek. She pushed me to wall gently. Her tongue trying to get in my mouth. Our lips moved in sync. She pulled away from the kiss. "Hehe we should go." She chuckled. I just looked at her with a 'really?' look. "You can't just do this and then be like 'we should go now.' I said with an angry face. "We can finish it later." She smirked. I looked at her and I immediately blushed. "O- okay." I said awkwardly.

To be continueeeed....
1180 words
Sorry for not RLLY long part but I'm rlly tired of everything sooo I hope you liked it tho hehe. Okay bye byee see ya next time maybe I'll do some action :3 <33