Chapter 7

Eyoo finally next chapter. SORRY for waiting but yk Christmas I had to be w my family so ehhh...

I watched Jinx as she knocked on Silco's office door. "Silcooooo! How have you beeen?" She jumped at his desk and hugged him tightly. "Jinx I'm not in a mood for talking now I need to finish this." He said with with a soft voice. I peeked in and his eyes immediately met with mine. "Who is that?" He asked angrily as he stood up from his chair. "Silco it's just my- it's y/n." She tried to calm him down. "I told you not to bring anyone here!" He shouted. "But- I just wanted to introduce her to you." She looked at me as I was just awkwardly standing outside of his office. "And why is that? I don't need to know all of your friends." He said still with an angry expression on his face.

"But she's special to me." Jinx said quietly and I blushed as I looked down. He calmed down a bit. "I- hello- sir." I stuttered. He just looked at me and then back to Jinx. "Is this... Y/n really that important to you? She will distract you from your work." He said and looked at me with a serious face. My eyes widened and I quickly looked to another direction. "Yes... Pleasee can we hang out here? Just for nowww." Jinx begged him. "Okay... But just this one time. And don't do anything stupid. Now go I have to get back to work." He sat on the chair and continued his work.

"It wasn't that bad. Was it?" Jinx asked me as she was pulling me to her room. "Well... I don't think that he likes me." I said quietly. "He doessss. He's just not in a mood. That's all." She said and closed the door of her room and looked at me. "You want to continue what we started earlier?" She asked with a smirk on. "Oh well are you sur-" I couldn't finish as she kissed me deeply. I melted into the kiss and she put her hand on my neck. We were kissing for couple of seconds, then she broke the kiss. She sat on a bed and smiled at me lightly. I came closer and I sat on her lap. I leaned my head to hers so our foreheads touched. Jinx placed her hands on my hips.

I pressed my lips on hers again. She kissed me back now using the tongue too. I melted into the kiss. She broke the kiss to took my shirt off but immediately kissed me again. "Jinx?" I said into the kiss. "Yes?" Jinx asked and she started to kiss my neck gently. "I think that-" Jinx pressed her lips against mine again. "You think that?" Jinx pulled out of the kiss and looked at me with a confused look. "I think I'm ready... you know... for..." I said carefully. "What? Are you sure? We still can wait if you're not sure... eheh." She panicked. "No. I'm sure."

Jinx smiled as she turned us on bed so I would be under her. She kissed my neck and moved lower to the collar bone. I let out a soft moan as I felt her tongue and soft lips on my chest. Her hand was slowly unbuttoning my pants. She looked at me one more time. "Are you really sure?"

"Yes, I am su-" I didn't finish as the door roughly opened. I quickly pushed Jinx off of me and I grabbed my shirt that was next to me on the bed. "What the hell?" A mascular woman said angrily. "Savika we were just-" Jinx tried to say. The woman came closer to me and grabbed my shoulder tightly and pulled me out of the room. Jinx tried to stop her but Savika locked the door so she couldn't get out. "Where are you taking me?" I asked trying to get her hand of my shoulder. "You're just gonna have a quick talk with Silco." She said with evil excitement.

She pushed me into Silco's office. "I am working. Why can't you just leave me alone!?" He yelled. "This girl here." Savika said. "Yes I allowed her to be here. She's Jinx's friend." Silco groaned. "Ohohooh, she's more than a friend. Right?" She looked at me evilly. "I- I didn't-" I stuttered. Silco looked at me and then at Savika. "What do you mean 'more than a friend'." He asked. "Tell him what you were doing with Jinx."

"I didn't mean to. It was just... We got carried away too much... Please I'm-" I didn't finish as he came closer and grabbed me by neck. "You dare to do this after everything I did for your father?" He said and slapped me strongly. "I'm sorr-" He slapped me again even harder and I fell to the ground holding my cheek. Savika was just laughing. "You know what to do." He looked at Savika. She grabbed me by shirt and pulled me out of Silco's base. Her metalic hand started to pump shimmer in her. She punched me into my stomach and I fell to the ground. I was trying to get up but she kicked me with her foot and I landed on peaces of broken glass. I barely got up with strong pain in my whole body. I tried to punch her but I missed and she punched my head. I screamed in pain as I was laying on the floor, blood coming out of my mouth.

"Y/N!" I heard a similar voice call my name. As I was trying to get up I saw Ekko knocking out Savika with his flying hoverboard. (pls idk how is it called rn) He quickly ran to me and helped me get up. "Y/N!" I heard Jinx. "Move! bug boy." She pushed him and hugged me tightly. "Aaah." I let out cause my back was bruised from the glass. "Oh my- I'm so sorry. I tried to come sooner but I didn't know how to get out because my window was stuck I- I'm so sorry. I love you" She cried out as her hands were placed on my face. "It's okay Jinx. It's nothing I'm fine."

"Umm... Okaay you're all welcome I totally didn't just save y/n from death." Ekko said annoyed. I looked at Jinx. "Aghhh, thank you for saving y/n." Jinx groaned and Ekko smiled. "Thanks Ekko." I said as I went to hug him fastly. I pulled out and I lost balance. "Oh shit."

"I'm gonna take care of you we just have to get you home." Jinx said giving a small kiss on my forehead.

Not a perfect chapter- I'm sorry I'm just rlly exhausted of everything ALSO
God how I LOVE tease you like this guys ahh. I'm also sorry for teasing youu but we need some drama right? I promise you'll get what u want soon *lip bite*
Anyways don't forget to vote loves
THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS THO <33
Words: 1187