Chapter 2

Hello! Here is the next chapter for you <3 I hope you'll like it.

I was finishing my projects that I started while Jinx was discovering my room. I watched her as she was walking around my room and making everything look so important. I was looking at her tattoo. It was light blue with darker blue border which started on her right shoulder and continued along of the whole hand and across the right side of her chest to the belly. It was not a badass tattoo, more like an innocent one. It perfectly matched her body which was really hot not gonna lie. ''What are you staring at Y/N?'' She asked with a smirk on her face. I came back to reality when I realized that I was staring at her body. ''I... Uh... Well... Nothing?'' I panicked I didn't want her to think I'm some kind of a creep.

She laughed. ''How long will you be doing that boring shit anyways?'' She asked pretty annoyed by me not giving her attention. I closed my notes and I sat on my bed. ''So what do you want to do then?'' I let out a soft sight. ''I don't know something funnn.'' She let her back on the bed. As I got up because I wanted to clean the mess on my desk, Jinx got up with me and followed me. ''You don't have to follow me in my room I'm not gonna go anywhere.'' I laughed. My room was in basement. Nothing special, but I loved it. Suddenly I heard a door open from the first floor. ''Fuck, fuck, fuck it's my dad.'' I grabbed Jinx by her wrist and pulled her next to my bed. ''What are you doing? It's not like we were doing something wrong.'' Jinx smirked at me.

I gave her a ''didyoureallysaidthat'' look. ''Aghh I know but my dad just doesn't like you okay? Can you please hide under the bed?'' I was begging her. I had no idea what would my dad do to her. ''Hmmm... I don't know. I'll think about it.'' She giggled. The footsteps were getting closer and the door started to open. Jinx didn't hide. I tried to hide her behind me but I was unsuccessful since she's taller than me. ''What is she doing here?'' My dad spoke. I could tell he was drunk. ''Umm... Well... We were just... We were just hanging out.'' I was scared because he looked really mad. ''Well, this is the last time you two hang out at this house. Did I made myself clear?'' He said and I was surprised because I thought that he's gonna yell at Jinx to leave. He went back upstairs. ''Well that wasn't that bad.'' Jinx laughed softly. ''Yeah... Weird... He's always so mad when I have someone over but now he didn't care at all.'' I let out a sound of relief. As I was turned to Jinx with my back I suddenly felt her breath on my skin since I was wearing a tank top. ''Were you scared that he's gonna hurt me?'' She whispered to my ear and put her hands on my hips. She hugged me from behind and put her head on my shoulder.

I could feel that my cheeks were turning red as I felt her body against mine. I got out from the hug and I tried to hide my face. ''It's pretty late Jinx. Shouldn't you be at home?'' I said quickly. ''Yeah I should probably get going or Silco will send Savika to find me.'' I could hear the disappointment in her voice. She came closer to me and kissed my cheek softly. ''Well good night see ya tomorrow?'' She said with a joy in her voice. ''Yeah... See... see ya.'' I barely responded. As she left I quickly sat on my bed still really shocked about what just happened. It was probably just a friendly kiss on a cheek but why did it make me feel like this. There's just something about her that's making me feel like... I can't even explain it.

''Woah... I must've fallen asleep right after she left.'' I thought to myself when I woke up. The whole morning... all I was thinking about was Jinx. Her blue hair entangled in braids, the tattoo and the way she hugged me. I couldn't make myself stop. Suddenly my dad yelled from upstairs. ''Y/N your friend is here.'' I quickly got up from my bed. I was so excided because I knew it was Jinx. I got dressed up and I ran upstairs. ''He's waiting on you outside.'' My dad spoke. ''He?'' I thought to myself. Who could it possibly be so early in morning. I opened the door and I saw a boy with white hair. ''Ekko?!'' I shouted with excitement in my voice. Ekko smiled as I ran to give him a hug. ''Holy shit you're back'' I said as I was hugging him.

Ekko was my best friend. We always did everything together but five months ago he left for a work to Pilltover. He was working for mister Heimerdinger. He was supposed to come back after eight months but here he is standing in front of me.

''I'm so glad to see you Y/N.'' He hugged me stronger. ''When did you come back?'' I asked. ''Well I was here yesterday and I wanted to visit you but you were busy so I left it for today.'' He said as he let me out of his grip. ''Who told you I was busy?'' I was confused because all I did was hang out with Jinx. ''Nobody actually... I just saw you with Jinx and you seemed that you're having fun dancing on the roof.'' He giggled. ''Ahhh that was not how it looked like. She started spinning us all over the roof I almost fell off.'' I said with and embarrassment. ''I saw that too.'' He laughed. ''Y/N, I saw how you two were looking at each other.'' He said confidently. I just gave him a confused look. ''Is there something between you two?'' He asked quickly with a smile. ''What!? NO... totally no. We're just friends!'' I blushed as I thought about what he just said. ''Come on Y/N. She kissed you!'' He smirked. ''Wait were you watching us the whole time?'' I punched his shoulder. ''Oh well I thought that I'll wait till she leaves and I'm gonna come inside to surprise you but you fell asleep.'' He barely breathed as he was speaking.

''Oh well that was just a friendly goodbye kiss. Come on you can't make a big deal out of it.'' I was convincing him. ''Well as you say my lady but I saw what I saw.'' He smiled.

To be continued...

If you liked this part don't forget to vote it will mean a lot to me <3

Words: 1145