Chapter 8

Wooooh finally a new part. Enjoy. Guess who's gonna join the story :3

"Ouch"
"Sorry, I know it hurts but we have to clean it." Jinx said while she was cleaning the cuts on my back. "I know." I looked down. "What's wrong?" Jinx asked worried. "Do you think it's right?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Jinx stopped.
"Us."

Jinx suddenly moved in front of me and I quickly covered my chest as I looked at her. "Why would you think it's not right?" She put her hand on my chin and gave me a small kiss. "Silco is not very happy and he probably wants to kill me right now." I whispered. "Oh come on fuck Silco. Aren't feelings more important then Silco being an asshole?" She smiled softly. "Yeah... I guess." I hugged her tightly.
"Are you all right there?" Ekko suddenly asked. "Yep don't come in yet I have to put a bandage on it." Jinx responded.

We were currently at Firelights base. There was a big tree in middle of the space. I can't even remember when I saw a real tree.

"We're gonna go now Ekko." I said putting my backpack on my back. It was incredibly painful. At the moment I just wanted to go home and sleep off the pain. While we were on the way home Jinx was humming a song which was familiar for some reason but I had no idea where did I hear it before. "Um well... I should probably go home and kinda kick Silco's ass. You've got it from here? It's not that long away." Jinx said. "Yeah... Okay see you later?" I said. "Yeah of course." She gave a peck on my lips and started walking the other direction.

Everything felt more scarier when Jinx wasn't around. I heard some shots coming from the street where I was headed. I slowly peeked in from the small alley. There was no one. I let out a sigh of relief. But suddenly I felt hands cover my mouth. I tried to fight but the person was stronger. They pinned me to wall and the other person was pointing a gun to my head. "Oh my god people, I just want to have a peaceful time after being beaten up to shit and then another random people start beating me." I groaned. "Were you spying? Who do you work for." The girl said. I really wasn't in mood for this. "Bruh... I'm just human who wants to go home plus my dad must be mad as fuck since I wasn't home since yesterday." I said. The girl looked at the other girl and told her to put the gun away. "God Jinx did you have to leave right now." I mumbled. "What did you say? What name?" The pink haired girl asked. "Um... Jinx? Anyways can you stop pinning me to wall? My back was cut with hundred peaces of glass like two hours ago." I said annoyed. "We're looking for Jinx." The other girl with dark hair said.

"Can you tell us where she is?" The dark haired girl asked me. "I don't know. Can I go now?" I groaned. The pink haired girl chuckled. "I don't believe you." She suddenly punched me to my stomach. It felt like I was just stabbed with twenty knives. I fell on my knees. She hit the exact spot where Savika punched me sooner. "Oh come one not again." I groaned in pain. That was it. I couldn't stand up anymore. I was too exhausted to do so. "Y/N!" I heard a voice say. I swear to god this boy is always here to save me from shit. "What the hell are you doing? Can't you see she can't stand anymore." He shouted with an anger in his voice. "E-Ekko-?" The pink haired girl shuttered. "How do you know my-" Ekko stopped while he holded me in baby style.

"Vi?" Ekko said with a confusion in his voice. "How are you- I thought you were dead." Ekko said. "Well I'm not, I was in prison." Vi said. "Where's Powder." She asked. "Powder?" Caitlyn and I asked. "You mean Jinx?" Ekko asked. "Don't call her that." She threatened him. "Powder is gone. There's only Jinx now." He said. "I'm not saying it again." The anger raised in her. "Woah... Woah Jinx is your sister?" The dark haired girl named Caitlyn asked. "Cait I'll explain." Vi turned to the girl. "Why didn't you tell me she's your sister." She said with anger. "I don't know okay?" Vi said. "Where is Silco keeping her?" Vi asked Ekko. "Keeping her? She's like his daughter." Ekko laughed lightly. "Oh my goodness Ekko please take me home I don't want to listen to you two arguing about Jinx." I groaned. "Who is this anyway." Vi looked confusingly at me. "This is Y/N. She's a friend-" Ekko was cut by me. "And Jinx is my girlfriend. So if you hurt her I will hurt you." I said feeling kinda dizzy. "Oh god Y/N are you okay? You're bleeding." Ekko looked at my stomach. He uncovered my stomach and revealed a deep cut where Savika stabbed me. "Holy shit is she okay?" Caitlyn asked. "Does it look like she's okay?" Ekko asked annoyed. "Why didn't you tell us about this Y/N?" He tried to stop the bleeding. "I didn't want to worry you anymore."

"Come on we have to get you home." He said as he picked me up. Ekko knocked on a door roughly. "Calm down jesus- Y/N?" My dad whispering as he let us in. "Put her here." He said. "What the hell happened? And who the hell are these two?" He shouted. "Well first Savika beated her up and then Vi made it even worse." Ekko glared at Vi. "Who's Vi?" Dad asked confused. "Jinx's sister." He said. "Yeah whatever but why did Savika beat her up?" Dad asked angrily while cleaning the place where I was stabbed. "I have no idea I didn't ask." Ekko lifted his shoulders. "Where's Jinx?" Dad asked Ekko. "I think she went to beat Silco's for this."
"Good." Dad said

Okay so finally a new chapter sorry for waiting too long but yeah if you read the announcement before this you know :)). So let me know if you liked it. DON'T FORGET TO VOTEE if you liked it ofc <333. I didn't reread it so if there are mistakes then I'm sorry :((.
Words: 1084