Writing's on the Wall pt.1 (HyunHo)

Mafia AU.

In which Minho, a mafia leader, hates putting his favourite member in danger, but doesn't have a choice...

TW : mention of blood. Character death, harsh language, mention of sex.

A/N : so I know this is very cliché, and I never thought I'd actually write this, but I got inspired, and I decided to try this. Hope you enjoy!

~ A/N : comments are highly appreciated ~
-----------------------------

His moves were delicate, precise, smooth... Never missing one beat, everything was calculated, thought through, nothing was left to the hasard. There wasn't room for a single mistake. He knew his boss was watching, and that made butterflies explode in his stomach. As his boss' face flashed before his eyes, the boy almost missed a step, but quickly pulled himself together, and no one noticed anything. Moving his long and lean body along with the music, the boy approached the man watching him with lust in his eyes.

The man couldn't wait to get his hands on the angelic boy dancing for him. He shifted on his seat as the boy approached him, almost extending his hands towards him but he remembered the rules : no touching. Of course, he wouldn't break it now, but as soon as the boy would be right in front of him and unable to run away, the man planned on pinning him down on that couch and showing him a good time...

The music was loud, the lights were dimmed, changing from pink to purple, then blue to red, and back to pink. Sparkles and confetti were lying all over the floor. The black leather couch on which the lustful man was sitting was large and took up at least half the room. The pole dance bar was standing in the middle of the small colourful room, the boy sometimes wrapping his fingers around it, but never dancing with it.

His sparkly outfit hugged every curve and form of his body, the leather trousers, and the white glittering white crop top shining in the colour changing lights. His abs showed whenever he lifted his arms up in the air, making the man in the black suit lick his lips. His blonde hair, and his beautiful face were decorated with glitter, giving his angelic aspect, a fairy-like one.

The boy stepped closer to the man who impatiently moved on his seat, desperately wanting to break the rule of no touching. How much he wanted to grab that small waist, run his thumbs over the boy's abs, watching as his stomach would tense and relax under his touch... The outfit wasn't revealing enough from his point of view, but it did look easy to take off, which the man couldn't wait to do.

Now the boy was standing right in front of him. The man shook with anticipation, as he extended a hand towards the boy, desperate to touch his thighs. But just as his fingers were brushing the boy's legs, the unmistakable click of a gun was heard over the music, just in his ear, as he felt something cold and metallic being pressed against his temple. In horror, the man looked up at the boy who smiled. He bent down so his mouth was next to the man's ear.

"The money," the boys whispered, out of breath.

"What are you talking about?" The man asked, trying to compose himself.

The boy straightened up, still staring at the man with a smile. It made him look both angelic and devilish, and the combination was thrilling.

"You know what I'm talking about. You owe money to my boss..." the boy continued, pressing the gun harder against the man's forehead. "8 million Won to be precise."

"You-" the man started, slowly realising who the boy really was, who he was working for. "You vicious bitch!" he exclaimed as he got up.

But the boy was quick and quickly shoved the man back on the couch. "I'm not afraid to use this," the boy said through gritted teeth, showing off his gun. "So sit still and tell me where the money is."