How would they react if their spouse got kidnapped II (Katsuki, Denki, Eijiro)

Red Riot | Eijiro Kirishima

Shock melts into worry instantly. He won't stop tapping his foot as Midoriya outlines the plans of your rescue. Leads the operation by the vanguard, knocking down everyone and everything that stands between you and him. Cries manly tears as he holds you in his arms. He tries to be brave, but one look at you and he remembers the feeling of almost losing you all over again. Tries but fails not to emote in your presence because he is suppose to be your rock.

"Stay in my arms, pebble, I promise..." he sniffs and lets you wipe away his tears. "I won't let anything happen to you again."

Chargebolt | Denki Kaminari

Freaks out. He short circuits when the beaten security guards inform them of the break-in. A good hit from his colleagues snaps him back to normal and he quickly works to find you, before realizing that, sadly, he didn't know where to start. He asks for help from the cops and Bakusquad. He isn't ashamed to collapse into your arms when he finds you, sparking tiny, harmless bursts of electricity through you with each sniff. Becomes super protective, which was cute at first.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? 'Cause I own that agency, I can take a day off whenever I want," he says, peeking through the front door for the seventeenth time this morning alone. You kiss his idiot head and lock him out. I

Dynamight | Katsuki Bakugou

Furious at the bastards who stole you away from your home and even more furious at himself for failing to protect you. Surprisingly enough, he remains calm and doesn't attack without a plan. He swallows his pride to ask Deku for his help. When he finally rescues you, he spends more time at the penthouse with you, doing your chores for you. He grumbles more than he yells now, afraid that he'd trigger your PTSD. Extra soft.

"Dumbass, hurry up and eat...what do you mean you're on a diet? You hafta eat, dam--I mean, if you're not that hungry, I'll make you something else but...you gotta eat, okay, honey?"