Chapter 3 - 11 Days to go!

Later, after getting Daniel Theodore's next-of-kin contact info, Beckett and Castle both went to interview Rocky and CeCe about what just happened. They were shocked and very scared about what happened and they were on their phones making calls to their families, friends and their Shake It Up, Chicago! host, Gary Wilde who is also the show's executive producer and their agents about what just happened.

----------------------------------------

"Hi, you must me Rocky Blue and CeCe Jones. I am Captain Beckett and this here is Richard Castle, we're from the 12th precinct of the NYPD." Beckett introduced them as they approached and showed her badge.

"Richard Castle? The 'Richard Castle', author of Derrick Storm and Nikki Heat?" Rocky asked.

"Yes he is. He's in fact also my husband and a PI who is also our precinct's consultant." Beckett replied to Rocky.

"OMG, I can't believe it! I am talking to Richard Castle and his wife, Kate Beckett, the inspiration of Nikki Heat." Rocky exclaimed.

"Well, it is an honor." Castle replied.

"Anyway, can you tell us what happened this afternoon?" Beckett asked the girls.

CeCe explained first. "Well, we were warming up for our opening dance, we are dancing to 'Twist My Hips'. Anyway, me, Rocky and the other dancers were all dancing on the stage when some of our dancers screamed and when we looked up to the snow box, we got a shock seeing a hand being emerged from the snow box along with blood on the stage. We were so scared to see something like this in our years as friends."

"Well, that is somehow being scared by what you girls saw. Anyway, did you knew Daniel Theodore well?" Castle asked the girls.

"That is somehow not possible. We hardly never knew this person since we arrived here last week until now." CeCe replied.

"Where were the both of you last night between 9:00PM and 11:00PM?" Beckett asked the girls.

"Why is she asking us that?" Rocky asked.

"She wants to know if you have alibis for last night?" Castle explained to Rocky.

"Well that's okay, CeCe and I left the arena after our rehearsal last night at 7:00 and we were at our hotel having dinner and getting some rest for today from 8:00 to 11:00. You can check the hotel staff there." Rocky explained to them.

"And what is the name of the hotel you girls are staying at?" Beckett asked them.

"That would be the Crowne Plaza here in Midtown Manhattan. It is all paid for and arranged by the Shake It Up, NYC! Studio themselves." CeCe replied to them.

"Okay that's all, for now if you happen to know anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me." Beckett told the girls which she passed them her name card.

"Umm.. before you go, it is possible for you to sign my 'Heat Wave' book for me? I absolutely loved it including the character Nikki Heat, she is such a badass female detective." Rocky asked Castle in which Beckett giggled upon hearing her character's name.

"Well, it would be my pleasure." Castle replied in which he writes a note and his signature on her book: To Rachel Oprah Blue aka Rocky Blue, may your dreams come true and keep on dancing like a star! -Richard Castle.

"Actually, I am the inspiration behind Nikki Heat also the fact I am now my precinct's captain." Beckett explained.

"OMG, that is so incredible! Not only you are the inspiration of Nikki Heat, but you are now the captain of your precinct!" Rocky exclaimed.