Chapter 11: Eddies 18th birthday part 2

Eddie was sitting there in a room. They were all waiting for their parents to show up besides Eddie who couldn't leave until Hopper, who hadn't shown up yet, decided what the do with him.

Beverly, Ben, Max, and the Bowers gang had already left. Which left Eddie, Richie, Robin, Stan, and Will as the only ones left.

A tall guy with reddish-brown hair walked in and over to Richie. "You are in big trouble kid. Let's go."

Richie frowned before standing up and walking away with who Eddie assumed was his father.

Next Stans father came walking in. "Come on Stanley. I have to get back to church."

His mom and the chief came walking in. Joyce gasped when she saw Eddies eye that he was icing at that moment and the dried blood that stained his skin for him bloody nose that he tissues in it to stop the bleeding. "Why is he in handcuffs! Take them off! He's innocent!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry we can't do that." The cop explained.

"Take them off." Hopper instructed.

"Chief he assaulted a police officer."

Hopper sighed and turned to Eddie. "Follow me kid." Eddie followed him and Will gave a worried look to him. Joyce sighed and sat at the seat.

"What happened?" Joyce asked.

"Richie Tozier happened. That back stabbing son of a bitch broke Eddies heart again." Robin answered. "I'm going to kill him slowly so he feels the pain."

The police officers let out a laugh and Will rolled his eyes. "Thank you for that Robin." He stated sarcastically. She just shrugged.

***

Eddie sat on the chair in-front of Hoppers desk and kept his gaze on the floor. "Why did you do it kid? What got in to you Eddie?"

"I don't know." He mumbled. He looked up and Hopper and spoke again. "I didn't mean to start a fight or assault the police officer. I was just mad I guess."

"Well kid. I've known you for awhile now and i'm basically your step dad so I know you well enough that you didn't mean any harm so you are off the hook." Eddies face lit up. "This is your warning. Next time I have to lock you up."

Eddie just nodded. "Thanks Hop." They walked out to where Will and Joyce were waiting.

"Keys." Hopper stated. One of the cops threw him keys and Hopper caught them, unlocking Eddies handcuffs. "You three are free to go and I believe you are taking Robin with you?"

"Correct." Joyce stated. She gave him a quick kiss goodbye before they excited the station. "Eddie can go in my car. The two of you can go in Eddies."

They nodded and separated. When they got in the car Joyce could tell her son was about to lose it. She wrapped her arms around him and he buried his head in her shoulder. He let out all the tears he had been bottling up. "It's not fair mom." He sobbed.

"I know Eddie. I know. It's going to hurt, but it will go away eventually and you will move on." Joyce comforted.

He sat up and wiped his tears away. "But I don't want to move on. I want him mom and only him. I can't even explain how much I like him. I swear he was a different person this summer and suddenly he's back to f boy Richie now. I don't get what I did wrong!"

Joyce frowned. "You didn't do anything wrong Eddie. "He's the one who did something wrong. I know you love to see the good in everyone, but have you ever considered that he just isn't a good person."

Eddie shook his head. He knew his mom could be right, but Eddie refused to believe it. The Richie he knew was way different from this one.