Chapter 18: Punches, Blood, and Kisses

Tw: Child abuse and strong homophobia. Stop reading at ✴️✴️✴️ and continue reading at the next ✴️✴️✴️

There is also like nsfw themes but no detailed smut.

***

When the two boys got into Richies room Connor started kissing him which shocked Richie. He obviously kissed back, but confusion filled his brain.

When they pulled away they sat on the bed and sat there in silence. The only sound was the the heavy wind and down pouring that was happening outside. It was late and was probably around 1 AM.

Richie and Eddie had fought badly over the phone on the way to the Tozier house. Connor had just sat there and listened. They had destroyed each other and Richie had to use everything in him to not start sobbing.

Connor was the first one to speak. "Sorry, I just wanted to do that one last time."

Richie raised a confused eyebrow and snapped his head towards his boyfriend. "What do you mean by last time?"

Connor just let out a annoyed sigh. "I'm not a dumbass Richie. I know you love Eddie so i'm doing the hard part for you so you don't have to. I'm breaking up with you so you can ask Eddie to prom like you want to. You don't want to go with me."

"I'm sorry Connor. I tried." Richie frowned. "I'm sorry I couldn't be the boyfriend you deserve."

Connor just smiled a kissed him one last time. "It's fine Rich. Now go get him tiger."

Richie smiled brightly at the boy before pulling him in a grateful hug. "Thank you. I'll see you at school Monday."

"It's the least I can do." Connor shrugged and he stood up and walked over to Richies window. "See ya. Bye."

"Bye." Richie smiled.

✴️✴️✴️

When Richie walked down the steps of his house to get his shoes from his kitchen his dad pinned him against the wall and slapped him across the face. A couple years ago Richie would have winced in pain, but he was used to this by now. "Would you care to explain what I just fucking heard from outside your door."

Richie like usual spoke the first thing that came to mind. He couldn't show weakness to his dad, but his attitude wasn't any better. "Why the fuck were you listening outside my door in the first place you creep."

When his dad was about to hit him Rickie caught his wrist and spit in his face which was the last straw for Wentworth.

He punched Richie hard in the face, twice. Richie winced in pain. He wiped the blood off his newly busted open lip. "Watch your mouth!" He yelled. "I'm going to ask again. What the hell did I overhear!"

Richie let of a scoff. "Exactly what you heard."

Wentworth didn't seem satisfied with the answer because he punched Richie in the stomach. The boy hunched over in pain before he pushed his father away to protect himself. "Your going to regret that you fag!"

Richie got prepared for a punch, but how he was wrong. Before he could react his father threw a plate at his head. He felt it cut through the skin on his forehead. He felt overwhelmed. His father had never gone this far before. Maybe he did with the twins mom, but never with Richie to Mike.

He felt himself be pushed to the ground and repeatedly punched and kicked. He just let his dad do so. He didn't fight back and he let his fathers words get to his head again. Faggot. Disgrace. Disgusting. Mess up. Fairy. Nancy boy.

Why was he such a mess up? Why couldn't he just be normal and perfect like his sister Nancy?

Suddenly his dad stopped calling him slurs and insults and he stopped punching him. "Why would you ever want to bring a guy to prom! You are a disgrace of a son!"