Chapter 4

Andriana tried to have a good day she worked from home as she had a bad hangover from last nights events. The worst thing is she recalled every part she really wish she didn't remember anything. She avoided thinking about Mr Spencer Kelly all day and she also avoided any contact with him. Lucky he didn't call. Why did he make her feel like a little teenaged girl? What happened to her confidence and feistiness. She can't let those walls come down! They have been up for so long.

What was Spencer? Well to Andriana he was an extremely sexy godlike man heat throbbed between her thighs just thinking about him. But it was only the attraction! Other than that he was bossy and controlling. Well Andriana can't judge she's bossy and controlling too but she doesn't try to control Spencer.. She wants to work with him not for him. Andriana doesn't work for no one.

She was still furious that he thinks she's a whore.. He always has from what he said in the morning. The asshole didn't know anything.

Stop being so vulnerable around him!

It was now Saturday she went a few days without contact thank god. But she had to eventually talk to him since they were working together for the charity event. Ugh if only she could pull out and not. She hated the site of that hot bastard. But one thing about Andriana is she always did her job no matter how much she hated someone. She always kept her word. Today she was doing at a photo shoot for an article in Vogue magazine about her being the sexiest successful women and there was tips and advice about how to get where she was.

She posed in a gorgeous black maxi dress with her hair in her usual hot ethnic curls. She had bright red lips, black winged eye liner and gold accessories with gold peep toe pumps. It made her look a billion dollars which... She was. She bit her lip in sexual fun poses. Andriana was just natural in her shoots she knew how to move and make the best poses for the shots. She was never stiff, she was always comfortable and free in her skin even when she did lingerie shoots she was comfortable.

"That's wonderful Miss Martino! Keep doing what you're doing." The photographer kept snapping pictures. She moved around giving him different poses.

"Okay! Next outfit!" The photographer snapped his hands together while the stylist ushered Andriana to the changing room. This was her third outfit change. First they put her in a business suit to show one of her personalities then the second was just her casual in the maxi dress to show her natural self when she's not working. Now it was time for the Victoria secret self. It was kinda like business women during the day then lingerie model during the night... Not in that way... 'During the night.' But you get it.

The stylist gave her a bright purple lace Halter baby doll lingerie and matching thong. Andriana immediately shook her head at the stylists choice. The stylists freaked out trying to find one that Andriana would like. Andriana walked over to the rack of lingerie and immediately found something she liked and that would look good.

Andriana spotted a black and pink lace bustier corset with black lace garter stockings with black tanga lace under wear. They fixed up her hair in more seductive loose curls and natural looking make up with glossy lips and long black lashes. She definitely looked sexy.

The set was ready with the white background, only now they had a white mattress covered by a soft white blanket and little white feathers scattered around the mattress. The photographer ordered her to kneel on the mattress with her thighs slightly a part. 2 minutes into the shoot an Andriana was throwing the feathers around taking fun seductive poses. Her poses went from lying on her back with her leg up. She flipped her hair around biting her lips. That's when she froze releasing her lip she stiffened in her body. She felt exposed and uncomfortable. What. Was. HE. Doing. Here. How long was he standing there? Spencer freaking Kelly. In his grey suit with a white under buttoned shirt, his first two buttons were opened, he was leaning on the wall near the door with his arms crossed tightly against his chest. So many questions and thoughts flooded her head. She frowned getting up from the mattress, completely oblivious to the confused faces around her and the fact that she was in lingerie, she stormed off into the direction Spencer was standing. He immediately dropped his arms to his sides.