Chapter 14

Time froze around them.

A sense of victory had taken over Spencer when Andrianas arms wrapped around his neck bringing him deeper into their heated kiss. Spencer's hands gripped her hips as if he was scared she would vanish from him. Their lips moved in sync, Andriana plum lips were a little taste of paradise. His tongue danced along her bottom lip seeking entrance. She eagerly parted her lips, letting Spencer continue his journey. Both their tongues exploring each others mouths.

"Bedroom." Spencer breathed against her parted lips, kissing down her jawline.

"You're killing me." He murmured, hungrily kissing her neck as his hands gripped her rear. He was urging her to continue to his bedroom.

"Wait." Andriana shook her head pulling away from him, her arms loose around his neck. Spencer searched her eyes. Why did she stop!

"What?" Spencer asked with a puppy dog like face.

"Is that it? You just want to have sex and that's it?" Andriana asked, her face going blank.

"You make it sound like a bad thing." Spencer raised an eyebrow, gripping her left cheek making her rear tense beneath his touch.

"Well I know a lovely whore house you can call... Or just call Holly." Andriana smiled sarcastically, stepping back from Spencer's touch. His hands falling to his sides. Andriana could now see his visible bulge.

Wow.

"Why, when I have a goddess in front of me?" He said simply.

"There's a lot you need to learn Mr Kelly." She shook her head.

"What? You don't find me attractive? Because I know that is a very bad lie." Spencer smirked, taking a step forward which made Andriana take a step back.

"Yes Spencer, I find you attractive. But I'm not sleeping with you." She folded her arms protectively. She was not to give in.

"We don't have to sleep." Spencer winked.

"Okay I'm done." Andriana shook her head strutting to her bedroom, leaving a confused horny Spencer in their empty suite. How could he be so prefessional and well mannered one minute and then a total horny dick of a teenager the next.

...

In the morning Andriana got her assistant back in New York to clear the rumors about her being pregnant. Honestly how stupid? She made a million phone calls that morning making sure work was on top and her family and friends were okay.

She found out that Duke in fact took Rebecca to Paris, she was glad for the two.

The day was very productive. Maybe it was because Spencer wasn't with her the whole time.. Apparently he had some urgent Skype meetings to attend to. It didn't better Andriana actually had some time to get things done. She looked at a few venues, none of them being fit enough for the vision she had of the charity dinner. Just when she thought they would never find the right place they pulled up to big heaven like gates. Once they drove along the short wide road and into the pretty big carpark Andriana was in awe of the place. It looked like a very elegant park. trees circling the large area. 4 massive fountains around a large space of nothing but green grass. there were wooden benches here and there too.

"Perfecto." She said simply.

"Heard you found the perfect place?" Spencer said walking into the suite from where ever he was.

"I did. want to see?" Andriana was sat on the lounge surrounded by papers and pictures and 2 laptops one with a picture of the park and the other of her emails. Spencer smiled at the sight she looked so comfy in her over sized jumper and tights, bare footed with her feet up. She made working look fun.