Chapter 13

What was wrong with the men Andriana knew? Arrogant, domineering, inconsiderate, quick tempered, self-centered, stubborn. Jeez the list went on! She had enough of her dwelling, you can't change men like that, you just had to get over it. I mean who cares if she kissed Spencer? She wasn't thinking, she can just forget it ever happened. even though it was an amazing kiss/kisses. Andriana shook her head and got into the shower.

Chatter was coming from outside of her room. Andriana frowned putting on her robe and walked out of her room, once she did she saw what looked like 3 stylists picking out dresses from the wheel rack.

Oh.

She saw Spencer sitting on the couch on his mobile oblivious and non caring. Holly walked out wearing a red long cocktail dress. Andriana screwed her face in disgust. It did not fit her well. It showed nothing of her body. Andriana cleared her throat, crossing her arms over her short robe.

"What's going on?" Andriana rasied an eye brow. All the stylists eyes brightened when they saw her and one of them quickly made their way to her while Spencer stood up. Andriana put her hand up gesturing to the stylist to stop where she was.

"Getting ready for the cocktail party. The stylist can pick out your dress." Spencer said, slowly look Andriana up and down, he thought Andriana would of been used to this treatment. isn't this what girls liked?

"I'm flattered but I don't need that treatment unlike Holly over there." Andriana gestured hand in her direction. "I'm Andriana Martino, no one but me. Can dress me." And with that Andriana turned around and walked to her bedroom. She couldn't believe Spencer brought a stylist into her suite. She only used stylist for big events and mind you the stylist were professionals that she knew.

She finished straightening her hair and putting on a nice ammount of make up. Once she did she got out her dress. It was a white long silk dress with cutout side panels with sparkling, snowflake-like detailing, accentuating her mile-long legs. She polished off the ensemble with dangling earrings and sparkling gold gladiator heels. She looked stunning.

She looked into the mirror making sure she looked decent before walking out into the lounge room. Spencer immediately gazed up her gorgeous curvy body, he bit his lip. Fuck the things he wanted to do to her even on the couch right there and on the carpet. Shit he was definitely getting hard.

"I wasn't aware I could bring a date?" Andriana walked with so much confidence over to the couch and sat down. Spencer shut his eyes composing himself. He didn't tell her to bring a date because he didn't want her to. He wasn't allowing it.

"You're not." Spencer said mater of factly, as he sat across her. Holly was trying on shoes for her red dress.

"And why not?" Andriana asked.

"You don't need one." Spencer ended the conversation by texting away on his phone.. or whatever he was doing on it. Spencer took a peak at her dress.. her sides were practically on show.. it was showing way too much for his liking.. imagine all the guys that will see her and touch her. Spencer cringed. "Are you wearing underwear?" He blurted.

"No." Andriana rasied an eye brow, looking at him curiously, what was it to him? the dress felt nice against her bare skin.

"Go change into something else." Spencers jaw tightened. No way was she wearing it.