Chapter 3

"I've had a good think Mr Kelly and I'm going to have to go with a big- No." Andriana faked a pout, acting like she was thinking about it. She would never do such a thing, be his little toy or something. Okay yes she’s thought of him like that but he’s so insensitive, cocky and controlling

"No need to think, just do." He smirked, his eyes darkened when Andriana looked at him.

"How about just no?" She scoffed, getting up from the couch. She went to grab her bag but he grabbed her wrist. His touch sparked through her. His hands were hot almost sweaty as if he was nervous. She turned to look at him with a questioning look.

"Wait- I'm sorry." He murmured with sincerity in his eyes. Where did Mr Ignorant go? "Please, dinner is nearly ready. We can go sit down and discuss."

She nodded and tugged her arm away from him. His eyes widened a bit realizing he had a tight grip on her. He quickly wiped his hand on his thigh as if she was an infection.

"Shall we?" He got up and was back to Mr Ignorant and cocky. He led her to the dining table which was set up already for a simple dinner, although the food hadn't arrive. Spencer pulled out a chair for Andriana to sit and tucked it in before going to his chair directly in front of her and sitting. Well that was a gentlemen’s act.

"More wine?" He asked me as he opened up a bottle.

"Sure." She sighed, checking her phone. Spencer poured some wine in her glass and then himself. Andriana got out a folder from her bag and slid it over to Spencer.

"What's this?" Spencer raised an eyebrow as he opened up the black folder. She took a large sip of wine and licked her top lip. It was good wine

"Ideas. For the charity?" She mimicked his expression. Why did he seem confused?

"Oh. Right. You've actually thought about it." Spencer looked through it, trying not to show he was impressed.

"I've done more than think." She frowned; he met her eyes for a moment before looking back. "My favourite is the circus theme." Andriana tapped her manicured nails on the wooden table.

"Yes I quite like that idea as well." He set the folder down and smirked.

"Good, I thought we could get circus tents, set them up with formal dinner tables and have full entertainment inside. Like clowns, gymnast hanging from ropes on the ceilings. All that kind of stuff-" She looked at Spencer warily. Trying to find his facial expression for an answer. His face was completely blank.

"I like it. I like it a lot." He gave her his first ever-genuine smile. Wow his teeth were perfect and his lips. Okay you’re going off track.

"I'm glad you do. We could also get people to bid on elephant rides- Camel rides? I don't know I have too many ideas that want to come out." Andriana smiled, shyly. Why on earth was she shy all of a sudden?

"You're a very smart women." Spencer half smiled, eying her tangled hands on the table. Horrible habit she had when she was nervous.

"Uh, thanks Mr Kelly." She avoided his eyes when she thanked him and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. Where did her confidence go? She opened up her eyes realising she had them shut. Spencer was frowning at her. He opened up his mouth to say something but Katia walked in. She put down a bowl of beef pasta and Greek salad. She asked Andriana if she would like some, she nodded in reply letting her put a small amount of salad and pasta on her plate. Then she put a large amount of pasta and salad on Spencer's plate.

"Gracias." Andriana gave her a warm smile before she left. She took a bite of the beef penne. It was delicious. The flavour melted in her mouth.

"Big fan of Greek salad Mr Kelly?" She asked, innocently, as he dug into the salad.