Part 1

Y/n pov

As i start getting ready to close the shop for the day i hear someone walk in, while turning around and walking to the counter i say "hello how are you doing to day" before i say anything else the pink haired guy replies "a coffee jelly please" confused why he replied without moving his mouth i turn around and go to get his coffee jelly.

Saiki pov
Thats weird i can't hear his thoughts...wait does he...no he can't it's impossible while thinking i feel a light tap on my shoulder "here is your coffee jelly sir please enjoy" he said placing my coffe jelly on the table before walking away. As i was walking home i think about him more.

Nobody's pov
It was raining and y/n slept in on accident while running to school saiki sees y/n in a panic teleport to the hallway "wtf was that" saiki said in his head.
[Time skip]

Y/n pov
" I GTG IM LATE TO THE CAFE SORRY" i said in a rush running home while waving bye to my friends. "Dear you are late what happened" 'it was nothing mom i just fell on the way here' you tell your mom telepathically "ok if you say so, well me and your dad need you in the cafe right now we have to go out and do shoping" i let out a light sigh "ok dont worry about it be safe out there ok".

Saiki pov
I should go to that cafe again and talk to the one guy about what happened this morning. As im trying to leave school i see Nendo running towards me "Hey pal wanna get ramen with me" 'no thanks' i tell him walking away "come on buddy it will be fun lets go" 'i cant go right now go by yourself or something.' As i get to the cafe i hesitated opening the door.

Y/n pov
"Hello welcome what would you like today sir" i said with a smile "ill take a coffee jelly" "ok and will that be it for you?" "Yes" the pink haired guy walks off and picks a table away from people. Few minutes later i walk to his table and hand him is coffee jelly "please enjoy sir" i say walking away.

Im sorry thats im doing for right now its 1:52 and i need to sleep even though i will still be tired in the morning. I hope you enjoyed this i will hopefully update later tomorrow aka today or in 2 days
Byeeee <3

 I hope you enjoyed this i will hopefully update later tomorrow aka today or in 2 daysByeeee <3