Part 8

[SURPRISE CHAPTER HEHEHEH PLZ ENJOY]

???? Pov
"When are you gonna tell them.....i know you dont want them knowing but it'd be for the best" i roll my eyes "Yeah no im not telling them nice try Darling" i start walking away "Smh whatever you say i just think it'd be for the better" we starts walking off . When we get back to home i sit down "Welcome back boss" "i told you to call me by my name not boss it sounds too formal for my taste" he nods and walks away.

[Time skip]

I go to the cemetery again and see them at y/n's grave i see Saiki with Mikey both crying "Its ok Mikey hes in a bett-" before the person could say anything both men tackled him to the ground "RAN HOLY SHIT" i jumo from the grave im by and tackle Ran "OMG I MISSED YOU YESTERDAY HEHEH" pusing both of the shorter males off of him "I missed you too n/n" hugging the two males from before stare at you "Oh um....hey" Ran picks you up amd runs "Y/N YOU DUMBASS THEY SAW YOU" now almost all of the Tokyo Manji gang are chasejng you both "Y/N FUCKING TELEPORT ALREADY MY LEGS HURT LIKE A BITCH" quickly you teleport the both of you home.

Mikey pov
We were about to get them for y/n disappeared "But....y/n lost his powers after he got into an argument with my brother" saiki says just as confused as the rest of us "The main question is....how is he still alive after 3 years". We all go back to my place "We need to find where y/n is so he can come home" before anyone can reply someone behind me says "He doesn't want to go back to you guys thats why he hid from you" i turn to see Ran "What do you have to do with y/n Ran" i said in a serious tone "Very easy he told the doctor that he was faking his death and to tell you all that he had died but in reality was replaced with a fake body and ran put of the hospital. He then ran into me and from then on we started a gang" everyone shocked "H-he faked his death....WHY" everyone turns to Saiki "I dont know try and find him yourslef and ask him that" after he says that he walks out the door "Oh and it was nice seeing you again Baji.

Y/n pov
"WHEN IS RAN GETTING HOMEEEEE" i said yurning to Sanzu "Stop fucking complaining my head hurts too much" we both start argue then Ran walks in "Hello- i see i interrupted a fight so imma just walk back.." i get up and run to him "SANZU IS BEING A BITCH" "NO Y/N IS BEING A BITCH" i see him roll his eyes "Stop fighting and make up please everyone is trying to sleep" Sanzu looks at me and walks away "No hes apologizing to me first" i runs to him and hit his head "Hmp im sorry" i then run up the stairs ti my room and before closing the door i scream "NOT SORRY BITCH HEHEH" I hear Sanzu try and run up the stairs but is stopped by Ran "Please ignore him and sleep".

Mikey pov
Its was moring and Saiki and me stayed up trying to find out more of where y/n was and how he was alive after 3 years of being dead "Mikey look at this" i turn to Saiki to see him with a picture of a high ranking gang known as Bonten "But look at this " Saiki points ro the name of the leader and it says "Y/n l/n aka Killer" i grab it and look more and find some pictures "So y/n is known as Killer" Saiki shakes his head in response "Saiki Mikey what are you guys still doing awake?" We both look up to see Baji "We are trying to find out more about y/n" i see his get nervous "Oh ok um... i wish you guys luck on finding him i have to go to work Chifuyu is worried about me right now" we both tell him goodbye and get back at looking into y/n

Baji pov
I see Chifuyu on his bike ready to go "Ok you ready?" I nod and get behind him "Y/n seems to miss you Baji" i smile slightly "Luckily for him i miss him too" we stop and i get off his bike. We walk up to the door and knock "Hm? Who the hell are you guys" i see Sanzu "Sanzu leave them alone" i hear Rindou say moving Sanzu "Sorry about him y/n is waiting in his room he refuses to get up" i start walking up the stairs.

[Im leaving this hear i forgot avout this for literally 3 weeks and i have zero energy. I will probably update the other book later this next week or sum]