part 2

Y/n pov
As i was closing the cafe i realized the pink haired guy was still here "Sir are you? Do you need something we are about to close" awkward silence filled the room "well...there is something i need to ask" the pick haired boy said braking the silence "ok go ahead and ask but before you say anything what is your name?" I said sitting down infront of him "my name is Kusuo Saiki just call me Saiki" he said "ok then Saiki what do you want to ask?"

Saiki pov
Why do i feel nervous is it because he might think im weird or...never mind that  "I wanted to ask how you teleported in the hallway at school today" i said while looking at the h/c (hair color) boy nervously he replied "w-wait what.... did you see me" we both go silent but finally i say "yes i saw you but dont worry....i wont tell anyone about it" he let out a huge sigh "THANK GOD OMG i was scared you were gonna tell everyone"

Nobody's pov
Its been a week and y/n and saiki have surprisingly gotten closer and they realized they go to the same school. As y/n starts walking to class he sees saiki trying to get away from someone "Hey saiki wanna hang out at the cafe today" y/n said running and stoping beside saiki why am i jealous of this girlbeside saiki...do i...no we are just really close nothing more  "sure why dont we go right now in fact i dont have anything to do".

Saiki pov
Why am i so happy he wants to hang out its normal for friends to hang out while i was thinking i get pulled away from teruhashi and out of the school "sorry i grab your hand and dragged you out of the school you seemed annoyed with that girl" i feel heat rise to my face as i realise we are holding hands what is this feeling i dont know what it is...but it dont hate it.

Y/n pov
As we let of of each others hands we start walking to the cafe. When we get there we are both greeted with my mom  looking worried and kinda angry "Y/n l/n where were you and who is this!?!" with a light sigh i explain why i was late to the cafe and who saiki is "I guess ill let you off this time just dont be late i was worried sick about you. Oh and Saiki you can come over behind the counter and rest or go up with y/n in his room".

Saiki pov
Wow his mom was kinda scary back there "Thank you ill go with y/n in his room" "Ok dinner will be ready if you wanna eat dinner with us just make sure you two dont do anything" "MOM STOP WE ARE JUST FRIENDS" y/n replied to his mom blushing then i realised what she said and blushed "yeah yeah whatever you two say" his mom said walking away. We are sitting in his room "want to watch a movie or something?" Y/n said braking the silence i reply with a light nod as he puts in a movie and hops on his bed "you can sit with me if you want" blushing i get up and sit next to him.

[Time skip]

Nobody's pov
"Y/N SAIKI DINNER IS READY" y/n's mom yelled from downstairs with a sigh   he gets up "want to go and eat or wait till later?" "Lets go right now we can finish the movie later" saiki said sitting up. While getting up saiki suddenly almost falls "WHOA be safe there Saiki" y/n said catching saiki.

Saiki pov
Blushing i get up from being catched by y/n "thank you for cathing me" i said bluching like crazy "no problem i didnt want you hitting the floor and hurting yourself". While we are eating dinner y/n's mom suddenly asks " So Saiki do you like anyone at school right now?" taken back i almost choke on my water "w-what do you mean" "Mom omg why must you do this every time i bring someone over" y/n says with a sigh "dont worry about it y/n im fine with her asking" i replied blushing "well you must like someone if you are blushing rightttt" i look away as his mom says that "well i think i like someone i just dont know for a fact..."

Hey guys sorry this kinda took long to make. I hope you like this chapter i ran out of ideas for this chaper so please give me ideas. Im also on bdake for school so i can write hopefully every day.
For yall that read this would you like a Christmas chapter on Christmas or no?
Anygays i hope you enjoyed this so far byeeee<3

For yall that read this would you like a Christmas chapter on Christmas or no?Anygays i hope you enjoyed this so far byeeee<3