part 6

[Sorry if there are any misspellings one of my eyes is shut due to haveing allergys so my writing wont be do good. Also most this is a background story for what happened last chapter ]

Nobody pov
[You are 2 years older than mikey here this is also before Shinichiro died]

Y/n was walking to his older brothers shop just to hang out after school "BIG BROOOOO IM HEREEEEE" y/n yelled across the shop "y/n dont yell please everyone could hear you from 1000 miles away" Shinichiro replied jokingly "Yeah yeah i knowwww i iust wanted to see youuuuu" as you say that you see your younger brother and his friends walk in and they all tell Shinichiro hello. "Who is this Shinichiro i dont recognize them?" A kid with a dragon tattoo said "Wow you dont even recognize your own best friends brother im heart broken" you reply while dramaticlly falling to the floor "Y/n get up the floor is dirty it will mess up your hair do you want that?" with that being said you jump up to the floor and mess with your hair "hmp i just wanna have fun"

[Time skip]

You are running to Shinichiros shop with mikey right behind you and as you get there you fall to your knees and start crying "SHINICHIRO WHERE ARE YOU" you scream out as you look up to see two faces and you didnt know them but remembered what they looked like "i will get revenge for you older brother" mikey helping you stand up and walk home you still crying "do...do you think hes dead mikey..." mikey looks at you and sighs "hes strong i think he will live dont worry"

[Time skip few months]
You are walking on the side walk going home and suddenly you feel something hit your head and everything goes black. You wake up and look around to see im in a bed room thats not mine "hello is anyone there?" while i get up and ho towards the door soneone opens it "good uou are awake let ke get straight to the point. Ive kidnapped you and you are going to a new family " you stand there in shock "w-what do you mean new family?" "Someone is gonna come here pay me a large some of money and they will take you to a new place" as the person said that you got the ropes lose and got up throwing them to the ground.

[Time skip]
You were walking away from the house i dont even know where tf i am and my body hurts after that fight....i mean its not bad that Shinichiro and Mikey tought me how to fight "hello are you lost child?" you turn around to see a young woman and man "yeah im lost i..." should i trust these people they seem nice "I was kidnapped and escaped so i got away now im lost."

[End of time skip]

Saiki pov
"Wait so you are telling me you were kidnapped this guy you just beat the shit out of killed your older brother and another person also and then your adoptive parents picked up up after you almost killed your kidnappers?" "Yep thats what happened". While you two are talking Baji wakes up but cant move hus hands "dont try moving your hands Baji" y/n said turning and looking at Baji in the corner "Who tf is that beside you y/n your boyfriend that stoped you from killing someone again~" y/n rolls his eyes "Stop acting so strong Baji we are the ones in control right now" "Y/n chill for a moment also Baji we arent dating yet".

Y/n pov
Adter convinceing Baji to tell me where Mikey is me and Saiki leave to go to **** (dont remember but its where Toman meets up ect) "MANJIRO SANO" you scream out saiki behind so nobody pays big attention (hes there to support you ig) everyone turns and looks at you and begins to whisper "Manjiro Sano where are you?" suddenly a 6,1 guy with blond braided hair and a dragon tattoo appears infront of you "what do have to do with Mikey" you look down and glare at him "Draken i recomend moving and letting me see my brother before i forcefully move you" "y/n please calm down you already beat someone half to death" saiki trys to calm you down but ultimately fails with draken walks out the way you see your brother standing there. "Well well well look who started there own gang" "y-y/n is that you?" You open your arms and mikey runs to you "who else would it be"