part 10

[𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢]

☆WARNING: very sensitive topics might be mentioned here so be careful while reading☆

(F/m means Favorite movie)

Y/n pov
Me and Sanzu were having another random fight over if f/m or Hamilton is better (Sorry if your favorite movie is Hamilton think of another movie instead) while the others sit on the couch watching us "OH MY GOD SANZU CAN WE JUST PICK A MOVIEEE" i know Sanzu was not sober right now so i was being careful with what happens. After another few minutes of us fighting i get pissed off and walk away not wanting to fight anymore with Sanzu "Yeah walk away Y/n just like what you did to Mikey and his little group" you froze in place after Sanzu said that "HEY SANZU WHAT THE FUCK" everyone starts yelling and screaming because everyone knew that you had a good enough reason for what you did and at that everyone forgives you for what you did "Y/n are you-" Koko grabs you shoulder but you instantly smack it off not wanting anyone to touch you "Im going to go ill be right back guys" despite everyone yelling your name you dont listen to them.

"₮ⱨɇɏ ⱨ₳₮ɇ ɏøʉ"

"₮ⱨɇɏ đø₦₮ ₣øɽ₲łvɇ ɏøʉ"

"Ⱨɇ ⱨ₳₮ɇ₴ ɏøʉ"

"Ł₮'₴ ɏøʉ ₣₳ʉⱡ₮"

"Ł₮'₴ ₳ⱡ₩₳ɏ₴ ɏøʉɽ ₣₳ʉⱡ₮"

"ʉ₴ɇⱡɇ₴₴"

"₲ø jʉ₥₱ ø₣₣ ₳ ฿ʉłⱡđł₦₲"

"̆'§ ÄLWÄɎ§ ßÈÈñ ɎÖÚR £ÄÚL†"

I grab my head in pain has I hear the same thing over and over again "Are you alright you seem dizzy" I turn to see Kaidou " Y/N ARE YO-" before I can finish listening to Kaidou I see everything go black barely able to hear what's going on around me.

[Flashback]
(Y/n is 9)
(Mikey is 7)
(Shinichiro is around 15 I think)

Y/n pov
I was walking with Mikey him eating some snacks i got him after school "Hey Y/n wanna go wait for Shinichiro outside his school?" I nod and have Mikey jump onto my back so I can carry him there. We finally get home and I lay on the couch staring at the ceiling "You alright you have been acting odd every sense we came home from school" i turn my head and see Mikey along with Shinichiro "Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine good don't worry about me" I smile at them and sit up "Are you sure you haven't talked much unlike normal" I laugh and rub the back of my head "Yeah sorry for worring you guys. Also I don't talk that much" they giggle "Yeah yeah ok let's eat then do your homework" me and Mikey nod "Hey y/n" I turn to Shinichiro "Yeah?" He smiles "I love you and won't every leave you little bro".

[End of flashback]

Y/n pov
I wake up hearing a bunch of people talking " Hmm what happened" I open my eyes but instantly close them due to the bright light "OH THANK GOD YOUR OK" I feel someone grab my face "Hm? Kaidou out is that you?" I open my eyes after they get used to the light to see all mine and Saiki's high school friends around me with worried faces "You passed out when I was talking to you" I look at them confused until I remember what happend "Do you have my phone? " Kaidou nods handing me my phone "Don't worry we didn't go through it" I nod and put in the password it letting me into my phone

"Ⱡøø₭₴ ⱡł₭ɇ ₮ⱨɇɏ ₳ɽɇ₦₮ ⱨ₳₱₱ɏ ₮ⱨł₴ ₮ł₥ɇ ɏ/₦"
"𝕠𝕙 𝕟𝕠"

[𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 ]
૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡