Anubhav in Danger.

It was the day of Karishma's birthday..In the past 7 days Anuseena haven't talked to each other...MPS was gone to Surat for his work and returned today morning..so HM didn't get a chance to talk to him either.She had no option but to deny the proposal straight infront of all.

Evening:
As's house:

Haseena was standing in a corner worried about what's gonna happen when she will deny MS's proposal..how will her chachaji react?Though she knows he will support her decision but still she is worried about hurting him.

Soon the moment came that she was afraid of...

MS: beta Haseena tumne apna faisla leliya na?(HM was silent.)

MPS: Meri bacchi chup kyun hain tu..jo bhi hain dil mein saaf saaf bol de beta..pasand hain tujhe Sumer?

KS: Haseena jaldi se kuch toh bolo...hum toh chahte hain aap humari bhabhi ban jao..(she said excitedly.)

HM: Chachaji humara jawab...

AS: Naa hain...(he completed her sentence.)

Everyone noticed Anubhav coming downstairs followed by Aman.

Sumer: Maa ne Haseena se pucha hain aap kyun jawab de rahe ho..(he said angrily.)

AS: Haseena naa kahene mein hichkicha rahi hain toh hum bas unka kaam asaan kar rahe hain...

MPS: Anubhav bete tum Zara saaf saaf bataoge kya baat hain..

AS: Batayenge nahi dikhayenge...Aman.(Aman immediately connected his phone with a portable projector and a video started projecting.)

AS the video went on MPS's blood started boiling..

MPS: Sumer Singh tumhari himmat kaise hui humari bacchi k saath Battameezi karneki..(he was about to grab sumer's collar but HM stopped him.)Mohini ji aap iss Battameezi ko mazak ka naam de rahi thi..Sharm ani chahiye aapko.

Aman: Aur bhi hain Mahipalji..(and he played clips of Sumer teasing lady employees working in their office..)

Sumer: yeh sab jhoot hain...yeh Anubhav nahi chahta meri shaadi Haseena se ho..isiliye yeh Aisa kar raha hain..yeh videos edited hain..

Aman: Edited Nahi hain yeh...CCTV k footage hain jo ghar k garden mein aur office mein lage hue hain.

MPS: Haseena beta tu bata sach kya hain...

HM: Anubhavji sach kahe rahe hain Chachaji...Sumer ne humare saath Battameezi ki thi..(MPS looked at Sumer with Blood shot eyes while the later lowered his gaze.)

MS: maaf kar dijiye Mahipalji..baccha hain..aap dekhna shaadi k baad yeh Haseena ko shikayat ka koi mauka nahi dega..

MPS: Aapko abhi bhi lagta hain ki hum iss rishte k liye haan karenge..agar apka beta akhri ladka hoga tabh bhi nahi...chalte hain..chalo Haseena.

HM: hum thodi der mein aate hain chachaji.(He nodded and went.)

HM went to Anubhav.MS and Sumer were eyeing them with hatred filled gaze..

HM: Aapka bohot bohot shukriyaa..apne humare kaam kar diya..

AS: kaha tha na Sumer se aapki shaadi nahi hone denge..(she smiled.)

HM: par aapne unlogo ki nafrat sar leliya...

AS: huh!waise bhi konsi mohabbat hain unhe humse...hum humesha se hi sabke nafrat k Paatra hain..(A tinge of sadness was evident in his voice.HM looked at him.)Aapko jaana chahiye..apke chachaji intezaar karrahe hain..(he said changing the topic.HM unwillingly nodded and left.)
———————
3 Days later,

Haseena went to Cafe to meet one of her informer..there was a crowd infront of the cafe..she asked a person who was coming from that direction..

HM: Excuse me!kya hua hain.waha itni bhid kyun hain?

Man: Arey madam ek aadmi waha behosh ho gaya hain khoon bhi aaraha hain uske naak aur muh se..

HM went there to see what the matter was and earth slipped off her feet seeing the person lying on the floor.."Anubhavji" she crouched beside him and started patted his cheeks..she was horrified seeing the blood there

HM: Anubhavji Aankhein kholiye please..Ambulance bulaiye jaldi(she said to the crowd.)

Man: Bas 5 min mein aaraha hain madaam Ambulance..

After 5 minutes the Ambulance arrived and Anubhav was carried in ..Haseena sat beside him..her hands trembling seeing his condition..she called Aman.

HM: Aman, jald se jald city hospital pouchiye...hum Anubhav ko lekar wahi jaa rahe hain..

Aman: Kyun madam kya hua hain..(But she had already hanged up. )
——————
Precap: Anubhav's critical condition.
——————
What happened to Anubhav?Why did he faint?
——————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.