Anubhav's agony

Continued...

Anubhavji!" She ran behind him but her phone rang.It was Commissioner so she reluctantly had to attend the call.After attending the call she immediately rushed to their room not before informing Cheetah that she won't be going to MPT today...

HM entered their room to find it a complete mess but AS wasn't there...
She ran to 3rd floor and heard some sounds coming from the gym room.
Anubhav was pouring out his anger on a punching bag..his knuckles were reddened due to constant punching..Sweat dripping off his forehead.Haseena ran and stood infront of the punching bag..Anubhav immediately hugged the punching bag to prevent her from getting hurt.

AS: Aap jaiye yaha se Haseena(He said coldly but she didn't budge) Jaiye!(He shouted)

HM: Nahi jayenge!Bilkul nahi jayenge(she shouted)..kisi dusre par gussa hokar khudko takleef pouchana kaha ki samajhdari hain..

HM slowly went near him and made him release the bag..she softly blew blew on his knuckles..

HM: Room mein chaliye Anubhavji..(she pulled his wrist but he stayed rooted to his place)Chaliye!(she said sternly this time he followed her.)
------
Haseena was applying Ointment on AS'S hand..

HM: Aapko pata hain na itna gussa sehat k liye bura hain...

AS: Kaise gussa na karein hum Haseena tum hi batao..

HM: Hum samajhte hain Sumer ne jo kiya woh kabil-e-maafi nahi hain...par aap aisa karke khudko takleef pouncha rahe hain..

Anubhav looked at the other side.How would he tell her it was not just because of Sumer..It was Laila..the lady who once he considered as his best friend..the one who had wrecked havoc in his life..He was afraid that Haseena would misjudge him too.

HM: Kya koi aur baat hain Anubhavji?Kya aap hume kuch batana chahte hain?

AS: Na..nahi..nahi..koi aur baat nahi hain..(but HM understood that he was hiding something.)

HM: koi baat nahi jb aapko sahi Lage tab bata Dena..hum koi zor nahi dalenge(he looked at her blankly..she passed him a sweet assuring smile that everything will be alright.)
------
MS: Tumne Sumer se shaadi kyun ki?(she hissed)

Laila: kyun mujhmein burai hi kya hain pyari saasu maa?Aur bhuliye mat apke iss nalayak bete ka bail bhi maine hi karwaya hain..mera maqsad hain Anubhav ki barbaadi..aur woh main pura karke hi rahungi...(she smirked evilly.)
Bahetar hoga aap chup chap mera saath de..warna dono maa-bete ko ek saath jail bijhwa dungi..(she warned.)

MS: Jo karna hain Karo..par mujhe mat ghasitna..(she went away.)
-------
Anubhav was murmuring something in his sleep "Chachiji please humein bhi Jana hain".."Humein dar lag raha hain..maa ap kaha ho"...
HM who was sleeping beside him woke up and leaned towards him to understand what he was saying...
"Laila tu jhoot kyun bol rahi hain.." sweat beads formed on his forehead.

HM: Laila?! yeh Laila ko kaise jante hain?
Anubhavji uthiye..uthiye..(tried to wake him up from his nightmare.)

Anubhav woke up with a jerk..His face covered with sweat...

AS: Haseena yakeen maano humne kuch nahi kiya hain..hum nirdosh hain..Aman se puchlo woh sach. Batayega tumhe..please hume chhodkar mat jao..(he said breathing heavily.)

HM: Shhh...hum kahi nahi ja rahe..shaant ho jaiye..

She pulled him in a tight hug..and slowly patted his back trying to calm him down...After sometime he calmed down and separated himself from her..