Mahipal Singh takes Haseena back home.

Haseena reached home 40 minutes after Anubhav.She went straight to their room to find it locked from inside.She knocked the door but he didn't open the door.

"Anubhavji darwaza kholiye please"
Haseena shouted banging the door..It's been 10 minutes she's knocking but he isn't ready to open the door..

HM: Dekhiye Anubhavji humare 10 ginne tak aapne darwaza nahi khola toh hum aapse kabhi baat nahi karenge..1..2..3..4..5..Anubhavji(knocked again)6..7..

She heard the door unlock..She pushed open the door and went inside the room to find it immersed in darkness.She turned the lights on to find Anubhav standing near the bed with a ¾ empty wine bottle in his hand.His hairs dishevelled..eyes were red due to effects of alcohol.

AS: Kyun aayi ho yaha Haseena?Yeh batane ki tum khush nahi ho humare saath..hum samajh gaye hain Haseena hum bohot bure insaan hain...it's okay you can go..I'll manage..(he said already half intoxicated)

Haseena's heart ached seeing his condition.She knew that he loved her..she had seen it in his eyes..she was waiting for the day when he would confess..she really wished him to confess tonight otherwise she had planned to let him know about her feelings..but Arsal destroyed it all.

HM: Nahi Anubhav hum kahi nahi jayenge...hum yahi rahenge aap ke paas..

AS: Jhoot!Aap khush nahi hain humare saath..humare saath koi khush nahi rahe sakta..Laila ne sahi kaha tha aap pyar nahi karti humse..nahi karti!(He took another sip from the bottle.)

Haseena went near him and snatched the bottle from his hand and threw it in the trash bin and made him sit on the bed.

HM: humare dil mein kya hain woh sirf hum jante hain..koi Laila ya Arsal nahi..phir unki baat sunkar apni aisi halat kaise bana sakte hain aap..The Business tycoon Anubhav Singh itne bewakoof hain kya?(she chuckled trying to lighten his mood.)

AS: Bewakoof hi toh hain jo soch baithe ki jaise hume hua waise hi aapko bhi humse pyar ho jayega(he chuckled sadly) par hum bhool gaye ki hum Anubhav Singh hain..jiski kismat mein uparwale ne sirf dukh aur akelapan likha hain..

HM: Aisa kuch nahi hain Anubhavji..hum maante hain humara nikah baki logo ki tarha sadharan nahi tha...par jo pyar apko hua hain wahi pyar hume bhi hua hain..hum apse bohot zyada pyaar karte hain Anubhavji..aur isswaqt yahi sabse bada sach hain..

AS looked at her intently..He slowly forwarded his right hand and cupped her right cheek.

AS: aap sach kahe Rahi hain na?

HM: Haseena Malik kabhi jhoot nahi bolti..

AS: Nahi..nahi(got up from the bed and stumbled to the window)aap yeh sab humara Dil rakhne k liye bolrahi hain..

HM: Nahi Anubhavji..hum sach kahe rahe hain..hum humare nikaah k pahele se aapse pyar karte hain..par kabhi kahe nahi paye yeh sochkar ki shayad humara pyar one sided hain...

Anubhav said nothing but engulfed her in a bone crushing hug..HM wrapped her arms around him, caressing his back to sooth him..

AS: I LOVE YOU Haseena...(he mumbled against her neck.His warm breathe made her shiever.)

HM: I LOVE YOU too Anubhavji..

He separated himself from her and looked in her eyes..

AS: Aap sach mein humse Prem karti hain?(she nodded positively)phir aap hume Anubhavji kyun bula rahi hain...humare Maa aur Baba hume Anu bulate the...toh aap bhi hume wahi boliye na..

HM: Anu..(she called his name almost like a whisper and he grinned.)Ab so jaiye..

Both of them lied down on the bed..Anubhav pulled HM closer to him and she happily snuggled into him.There was silence for the next few moments...

AS: aap kabhi hume chhodke nahi jayengi na?(He asked suddenly.)

HM: Kabhi nahi..par agar agey kabhi apne aise sharab pii..toh hum baat nahi karenge aapse..

AS: kabhi nahi piyenge humari Jaan.

She blushed listening to humari Jaan before she couldnet over with it..Anubhav gave a soft peck on her lips making her go all red.
Soon Anubhav slept due to effects of Alcohol.Once he was fast asleep..she got up changed herself...headed to kitchen to get herself some water.
She came back to find Anubhav sleeping with a frown "Haseena" he was calling her name.."yahi hain" she caressed his hair and slipped under the duvet beside him.
——————-
Next morning,

Haseena was applying vermillion infront of the mirror and Anubhav was still sleeping..When a noise from downstairs broke Anubhav's sleep..

AS: kaisa shor hain yeh!

HM: chaliye niche chalkar dekhte hain...

Anuseena headed downstairs.MPS was standing there with his two bodyguards..Rage was clearly visible on his face..

HM: Chachaji!(she happily ran and hugged him.)

MPS: kaisi hain meri bachhi?(he asked emotionally)Chal main tujhe lene aaya hu..

HM: lene aaye hain matlab?

MPS: matlab tu mere saath Bhuj chal rahi hain..(he said sternly.)

An uneasy feeling crept in HM due to MPS's tone.

HM: Chachaji aise achanak kaise..humne leave application bhi nahi diya hain..agle hafte aate hain na.hum aur Anu hum dono aayenge(she smiled nervously seeing MPS's stern expression.)

MPS: Nahi!(he roared)tum humare saath chal rahi ho..humesha k liye..Anubhav Singh k saath ab koi rishta nahi hain tumhara..ek khooni k saath koi rishta nahi rakhne dunga main tumhe..

HM: chachaji yeh aap kya kahe rahe hain?

MPS: Main janta hu tum isse pyar karti ho..parantu main tumhe yaha nahi rahene dunga..chalo Haseena.

He stepped forward to take Haseena with him.But she stepped back and hugged Anubhav tightly and he covered her in his arms.

AS: Mahipalji, Haseena kahi nahi jayegi...(he said calmly but firmly)

MPS: Aur yeh tai karnewale tum koi nahi hote ho...meri bacchi jazbati hain isiliye tumse pyar kar baithi par ab aur nahi..Haseena chalo(he ordered but she didn't budge)

MPS gestured something to his bodyguards and they immidiately pointed their rifles towards Anubhav..

MPS: Haseena chhodo use warna yeh log goli chala denge..

Anubhav tightened his grip around her.."Chachaji please" she cried out.Had it been someone else she won't have think twice to fight but the person infront of her was Mahipal Singh..her father figure who loved her more than his life.

MPS: 1..2..3...

Haseena noticed the bodyguards putting their hands on the triggers.She knew how ruthless her chachaji could be when it comes to her safety and security..She reluctantly broke the Hug..

AS: Nahi Haseena(holding her wrist tightly)..hum apne guards ko bulate hain..

HM: Nahi!Hum aap dono mein se kisi ko bhi kuch ho bardasht nahi kar sakte..
Bandooke  niche Karo!(she instructed the body guards)Chachaji hum chalne ko taiyyar hain..
——————
Precap:The unbearable separation...and Arsal's help.
——————
The person infront of Anuseena  is none other than Mahipal Singh who is as powerful and influential as Anubhav.How will Haseena convince her chachaji?How will Anubhav get back his lady love?
——————
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
Thank You.