[[ 0 ]]

- t h r o w b a c k -

"H-Hyunjinnie... i'm scared..." Seungmin says as he covers his ears with his hands while also closing his eyes. Hyunjin panics but tries his best to calm Seungmin down. He wraps his arms around Seungmin and holds him close.

"It's okay... don't be scared... it's all gonna be fine... before you know it's all gone" Hyunjin softly pets Seungmin's head and also closes his eyes as he hears the screaming getting louder.

Their dad's have been friends for a long time and are both ceo's of two of the biggest companies in South Korea. They do a lot of projects together and it all ended up fantastic but now Seungmin's dad drops everything. This all ended up in a fight of screaming while the two boys hide behind the couch.

Hyunjin yelps as he feels someone pulling him away from Seungmin. He opens his eyes and sees Seungmin falling while trying to get Hyunjin back in his arms. 

"H-Hyunjin!!" Seungmin cries out and Hyunjin wants to react but his dad puts his hand in front of his mouth. Seungmin's dad then pulls Seungmin up and drags him towards the door with Seungmin trying to pull away. "I-I don't wanna go!!"

"They can't accept us so we're done with them. You will never ever talk to Hyunjin again, the friendship is over!" And with that they leave the house and the silence drops dramatically with some soft sobs being heard. 

Hyunjin's dad feels the tears from his son drop on his hand but he ignores that because he's not in the mood for some uplifting talking. 

"Same goes for you. Never ever talk to Seungmin again. Understand?" Hyunjin's dad says and Hyunjin just nods, then his dad lets him go and walks away. Leaving Hyunjin sad and broken.