[[ 43 ]]

Let's roll back to Hyunjin asking Seungmin to be his boyfriend. 

Hyunjin woke up by the sunlight hitting his face. He looked next to him and saw how Seungmin was sleeping like an angel. Slowly he reached out he hand and started to brush some hair strands out of Seungmin's face, revealing his beauty.

Hyunjin wanted to admire his beauty more so he changed his position and came closer to Seungmin's face. Seungmin could feel his breathing on his skin, making him wake up, so he opened his eyes.

"Ow did i wake you up....?"

"Mhm, but it's okay" Seungmin leaned in and kissed Hyunjin softly on the lips. Hyunjin immediately kissed back and cupped Seungmin's face. The two broke the kiss and Hyunjin started to speak up.

"I know we said we would take it slow but these 10 days were so amazing and i missed everything about you, my feelings have been this strong, Seungmin i like you very much so do you want to be my boyfriend?" 

Seungmin looked at him with disbelief. Did he just hear that right? Did Hyunjin really ask that question? Is it finally gonna happen? Hyunjin starts to panic a bit because Seungmin keeps on looking at him with a scared face.

"D-did i say something wrong?"

"No! Oh my no! I would love to be your boyfriend, i'm just... i can't believe it, i like you too Hyunjin so yes!!" Seungmin hugs Hyunjin and feels him hug back. HYunjin sighs out of relief and kisses Seungmin's cheek.