[[ 23 ]]

Another day, another try. This time Hyunjin is in the room with them because he needs to help his dad.

Hyunjin keeps on looking at Seungmin but not in a nice way. Seungmin can feel the bad aura even when he's at the opposite side of the room. This will never help if he wants to have a normal conversation with him.

"I need three people who can go with me" Mr.Hwang says as he gets up from his chair.

"Me, Felix and Minho will go" Jeongin says, making Seungmin and Hyunjin widen their eyes. Mr.Hwang nods nervously and pets Hyunjin's shoulder before walking away with the other three boys.

Hyunjin tries to stay calm and continues to build the small replica of the project. Seungmin sees how he struggles so he gets up and gets over to Hyunjin. How much as he hates to do this he still does it. He slowly wraps his arms around Hyunjin and helps him with the building.

Hyunjin feels himself heat up but it's more in another way than his anger. Seungmin's help is really what he needed but he does not want to admit that. After some long minutes Hyunjin slowly pushes Seungmin away and clears his throat.

"Did not needed the help..."

"Yet we finished it... just admit you needed it"

"I will never admit it." Hyunjin gets up and turns around. Seungmin thought he would finally get the normal conversation but of course Hyunjin turns everything around. "What do you wanna hear? Thank you? Ow thank you sooo much Seungmin~~ i needed it so much~~"

"Why can't you accept that i can help you?"

"Because i don't trust you."

"T-trust me??" Seungmin never expected to hear that from from, he never expected Hyunjin to feel like this towards him and he never thought those words could ever hurt him. "W-what did i ever do to you?"

"Im not in for that now. Leave me alone." Hyunjin rolls his eyes and leaves the room. Seungmin honestly doesn't know how to feel, does this make him want to stop approaching Hyunjin or does he want Hyunjin to trust him again?