[[ 8 ]]

Seungmin arrives at school and looks for his friends but they are no where to be found, so he just waits for them to show up. Not so late after that he hears a motorcycle come, he turns around and sees Hyunjin with Jennie on his motorcycle. The way Jennie has her arms wrapped around Hyunjin makes Seungmin feel weird.

"Seungminnie!" Seungmin hears someone scream that and he recognises that voice. He smiles and feels someone wrap their arm around his shoulders. He looks at the person and sees Lia.

"Hello there beautiful"

"Hi babe" Lia giggles and pecks Seungmin's cheeks, she then looks over at the spot Seungmin keeps staring at. She frowns as she sees Hyunjin and Jennie talking. She sighs and pouts. "How is she so lucky?"

"That hurts" Seungmin fake cries and Lia softly hits him making Seungmin giggle. He turns around and hugs her out of no where. "Im just kidding, sorry for not being that extra"

"Its okay, i don't need the extra, i just need you" Lia says and Seungmin backs away for a bit, he starts to admire her beauty and she starts to blush. "W-what?"

"Nothing, you're just beautiful"

"A-are you sure we're not dating...?"

"We can change th- what the..." Seungmin gets caught off as he feels someone bump onto him. He looks next to him and sees Hyunjin with Jennie making the mood change immediately. Seungmin sighs and lets Lia go.

"Ow sorry, did not see you there, i hope my jacket is not dirty" Hyunjin says and fake smiles. It seems like he did it on purpose but he really did not see them because he was way to busy looking at Jennie.

"Its okay... just go away" And with that Hyunjin and Jennie are gone. Lia gets worried as he sees Seungmin's face change into being scared, she softly grabs his hands and caresses them. "Is he going to get me?"

"Of course not, it was his fault! so don't be scared"

"Okay... just wish i was not scared so that i can talk to him..." But the last part was all said in Seungmin's head.