Dr. Phil

I open my eyes to see what looks like the ER? What the heck is going on?
The last thing I remember is headlights flashing in my face. Right on time a nurse decides to walk in. "Umm I'm Shaniqua soo why you here" she says looking at me with a stank face. "Well I don't know. You tell me you ugly duck looking heffa"
"Excuse me!" "Yea you excused alright hoe. Keep looking at me how you looking at me and y-" " Shanell what the fuck are you doin'?"

"Well I don't know you tell me Quan" "Why am I here" "Shaniqua can you please step out real quick?" "After what we just had? Is this really how you doing me Quan" Yes that's how he doing you Donald Duck now lea--- wait a minute. Hold the heck on. What did they just share? "And exactly what was that Quan" "Don't worry bout that Nell."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, I'm doctar Phil. Do you know why your here" "No I don't sir. May you please tell me?" "Well it seems you were rapped and beaten ma'am" and soon as he says the my body goes into shock and I begin to have flashbacks.

"I need some nurses! Sir you need to leave!" "Her body is going into shock! PLEASE LEAVE" "HURRY UP YOU FOOLS! WHAT ARE YOU GETTING PAID FOR!" Is all I hear before I black out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****Message From Author*****
Well, it feels good to be back and working on this story. I haven't done anything with it since 2014 but I'm hoping my writing skills have gotten better.
Well that's all she wrote for now. UPDATE COMING SOON!
Much love to my new followers and readers✊✌️