Long Time No See

~Character key~
Zoe- LynnKashima

Aleks POV

I went on my contact looking at the name Zoe. All the text simply said was Hey.
<Aleks> Ummm hey, it's been like 2 years since we last talked.

<Zoe> Yea I know I just want to talk. Hang out a little.

<Aleks> Over a phone. You must be joking.

<Zoe> No silly I moved to Colorado. I also met this guy on a dating website. He lives there. His name is Seamus.

<Aleks> Oh brother did he tell that he is Umm a G A.

<Zoe> Whatever that is no. No he hasn't.

<Aleks> Omg.

<Zoe> Anyway I'm landing in 3 hours. I wanted to know if maybe you could come pick me up. When I get to his house I want it to be a surprise.

<Aleks> Of course I can. But I'm gonna have to bring my boyfriend or else he'll get worried. Okay.

<Zoe> Yepp, sounds good remember 3 hours. That's 6:34 A.M. Got it.

<Aleks> Got it.

I crawled out of bed to take a shower. I decided I wasn't gonna be able to fall back to sleep after that. So I just stayed up until it was time to leave. I woke up Kevin and told him the news. He said he would drive me. When it was time to leave we got in the car. He held my hand and kissed me.

"You won't fall for anyone else there will you." I laughed and replied.

"No I won't I swear I won't."

"Good."

We both laughed. I turned in the radio. We talked over the radio the entire drive to the airport. I was honestly excited to see Zoe again it had been a while since I saw her let alone talked to her. When we arrived we headed over to her gate. She walked out of the gate and hugged me for a good 30 seconds. She let go and shook Kevin's hand greeting him. We started to walk back to the car. When we got into the car she gave us the directions to the house. We pulled up to the house and walked her to the door. He rang the doorbell and we waited a moment. When we opened the door Kevin practically screamed.

"Seamus what the fuck are you doing you know her."

"He's my boyfriend. This is were I'm staying duh."

"Yea I totally wanted to tell you." Seamus said with a sarcastic voice.

I was silent. Until I asked to use there bathroom. Seamus pointed to it and I walked straight to it. Closing the bathroom door behind me. I pulled out a razor from my pocket and sliced my wrist. Three times. I didn't have any equipment to clean them. So I just cleaned the blood of and walked out. I knew this would cause itching and infection but I didn't care. I walked down to the living room where Kevin was waiting for me so we could leave. We got to the car and drove home. When we got inside our house he pushed me up against the wall kissing me. He started to take off my hoodie. I didn't know what to do He was gonna see my cuts. I pushed him back. Causing him to fall to the floor. I slid down the wall. Softly crying. He sat next to me and I fell into his lap sobbing. I wanted to die so bad. I wanted to die and nothing would reverse it.

"If your not ready all you have to do is tell me."

I ignored him and continued to cry. Eventually we just fell asleep like the. My head on his lap. His head against the cold white wall. I still wanted to die. Take away all the pain in my life. All it took was one object. And I'd be out for ever, no more pain.