yelena belova

a/n : i know i keep doing the reader as the daughter of tony but i feel it fits well with the idea of the young avengers if you get me? anyways enjoy!

"look happy, i really appreciate the day out but i have work to do. i have the conference in a couple days" you got an unexpected call from happy earlier in the day and here you were walking around nyc with him.

"pepper specifically told me you needed a day out so here we are" he replied. he didnt look too happy with the situation either.

"i got us a ride by the way, you know how crazy it can get near rush hour" he said as you approached a van.

the windows were fully blacked out however you could make out some figures. you turned your back towards the door as you looked at him.

"happy we ne-" you were cut off as a bag was placed over your head and you felt your body being lifted.

"here we go" you sighed.

it wasnt your first time and probably not your last, you tried to fight back. as you kicked and punched you heard a few landing followed by groans. your body was slammed against a seat.

"y/n calm down" you heard your friend kates voice.

"kate? what the fucks going on" you replied back as the bag was lifted and the sudden light blinded you.

"y/n stark, good to see you again" you saw nick fury sat right in front of you, kate next to you along with yelena belova. sat next to furt was the one and only wanda maximoff.

"fury, what did i say about the bagging" you replied sarcastically.

"atleast you were awake when he took you" yelenas strong russian accent came through, you smiled slightly at her reaction.

you three had taken the mantle of 'young avengers' however you were only contacted about some sort of threat. it had been a while since you saw any of the three members in the car. wanda was the one member that came and went as she pleased however you made eye contact with yelena as you got your bearing together. you missed the blonde, since you met she always had some sort of hold on you.

"wanda and i need to show you three something, you might want to find something to pass the time" he replied.

you watched as wanda and kate both had books of some sort. kates on her phone and wandas look dark. yelena was sat with a knife sharpening it, scaring you slightly but didnt want to question her abiut what it was about to be used for. you reached into your pocket for headphones, pressing play once you found your playlist and zoned out, watching the views.

as time passed you felt yourself zone more and more out and into your head. the thoughts of yelena being in the same car, yoo thought about her more than you wanted too but she never showed the same interest. she was always straight to the point and about the mission, like her sister was. during the ride you felt her eyes on you more than normal, sometimes making small eye contact. it wasnt until you felt a tingling sensation in your head that you snapped your gaze to wanda.

"get out my head maximoff" you broke the silence. she smirked and winked at you. she knew about your thing for yelena.

"maybe you need to be more open" she spoke softly, yelena and kate watching the interaction confused.

"i swear maximoff" before she could reply you were almost flung out your seat as you felt the van move as if youd been hit by a rocket.

your hands shot to the roof as you were halfway in the air and upside down, everything and everyone went in slow motion as the van crashed back down. you seemed to take more of a hit than anyone else in the car. next thing you knew you were being pulled out the car by the blonde. you heard fury and maximoff shouting to each other. everything felt blurry, you couldnt hear much of what yelena was saying to you.

"y/n come on" you grabbed her hand as she guided you behind the van. you watched as she stood up ready to attack with a serious face.

"yelena, be careful" you spoke softly. she nodded, kate was already stood shooting arrows at anything that seemed to move as you pushed a button on your watch. your suit coming together faster than ever.

"you too" she smiled at you as you flew up in the air. it became a new thing from then on that you wished each other luck before a fight. you mainly coming out hurt more than her everytime.