maisie williams

inspired by @mandytheshepard
also could be another long one folks

"BREAKING NEWS ACTRESS Y/N L/N SPOTTED ALONE AFTER GIRLFRIEND CAUGHT CHE-"

"lately its been confirmed that Game of Thrones actress Y/N L/N is newly single, she was seen carrying clothes after leavin-"

"EX MAISIE WILLIAMS TO GET BACK WITH Y/N L/N AFTER NEW RELATIONSHIP FINISHES"

you sighed, closing twitter for the day as you leant on a small bridge, it was such a toxic app but the only place to talk to your fans. everyone knew about your recent breakup and no one hesitated to tell you what they thought. you only really had the support of your friends, family and GoT cast.

you were due to start filming for the new season in Scotland and Ireland. youd film one half in Ireland, a quarter in Ireland then finally Spain. It was the life most people wanted and you loved. the only downside, your ex, your very very well known ex who you had a public relationship with, she left you for a guy and you now have to work alongside her for the next six to eight months straight.

Game of Thrones was your starting job, you were about 9 when you send the audition tape for season one to play the part of a Lannister, the youngest sister. you got it, of course there were screen tests and table reads but you never paid enough attention in them. from the start Maisie caught your eye, it was just a friendship at the start, you were both young and just doing your dream job. from about 11 you knew you liked women, however in the media world it was a risk to even mention it due to your age so you came out at the age of 13 to which you received a lot of backlash.

your coming out was great in terms of support from your family and all the people that really counted, you felt free but the more time went on the more you and Maisie became more then just friends. she never wanted to label herself and you were fine with that. it didnt stop you being heartbroken when she left for a guy closer to her home though, it killed and it was the second most talked about thing in your whole career beside your coming out.

you moved on a few months later, you were 20 and on the final season and had a singer as a girlfriend. you met through a friend and hit it off, that was until now where you found put she cheated by a photo of her kissing the mutual friend a day after you flew to Ireland to film. it didnt hurt, you didnt love her but it wasn't appreciated.

"Y/N" your thoughts were interrupted by a small brunette, looking at you concerned was your ex.

you couldnt stand looking at her, your feeling made you feel dizzy, it felt like an adrenaline rush when you locked eyes.

"are you alright? i heard" she said softly. she stood beside you and leaned against the same bridge.

"im fine" you said, breaking eye contact and looking at the stream running under.

"you're not, you clenched" fuck, she knew. you failed in remembering you dated for four years.

she knew you like the back of her hand, you clenched your fist everytime you were anxious or angry. she would always grab your hand and rub it for some comfort. you missed her, her smell, her cuddles, her laugh, smile, eye, kisses, everything.

"look at me and talk" she moved closer, you were about to give in.

"i miss you mais" you said softly, looking at the ground then her. you could see she was searching your eyes for something.

"me too" thats all you needed, thats all you wanted. she leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on your lips. it wasnt an 'i missed you kiss' it was a 'i love you'.

you kissed back, not with force but feeling the love between the two of you. you hadnt moved on and either had she.

"Y/N set 2" you had a little radio on you incase director's needed you for a scene and you were away somewhere.

"meet me at the hotel tonight, we can talk" you said before you placed a kiss on maisies head before walked away, seeing her smile as she watched you.